Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

First of all its not money exchange that we do, get your facts straight and stop throwing legal mumbo jumbo at us.

And I am going to give you a useless reply since all your comments have been useless.
"let me ask you a simple question", when you use "a" that means its a single question, however you asked 2 questions!

From now on any useless comments will be reported, please stay on the subject (Filezy support and questions).

Regards,
Ahoura

Well are you a legally registered business or not? Do you think me or anyone else wants to deal with a file host who is not?

Go ahead and report my question if you feel you need to. This is your support thread and I want to know if you are a legit file hosting business or just some guy who put up a con site "again".

Either way I'll find out and make people aware of what they're dealing with if they haven't figured it out already by your actions and responses.

Hi,

The rates will stay the same, but if $25 is too high for you, we can negotiate a better minimal payment.

Regards,
Ahoura

I will take the word put the minimum $5

and add webmoney also as payment method

Last edited:
Well are you a legally registered business or not? Do you think me or anyone else wants to deal with a file host who is not?

Go ahead and report my question if you feel you need to. This is your support thread and I want to know if you are a legit file hosting business or just some guy who put up a con site "again".

Either way I'll find out and make people aware of what they're dealing with if they haven't figured it out already by your actions and responses.

Your question is ridiculous and only serves to personally attack the administrator Filezy.

By that logic goes around asking it to all filehosts and you'll find more than half (maybe 90%) that are not legitimate. o_o

In what does this alter the uploaders?
We all know that most Filehosts are not legitimate.
And before oo Filezy be hacked why did not you ask?

Do not make ridiculous questions please, if you do not feel happy in filezy, looking for another. No need to try to create bad reputation.

^^ And you run a playstation warez forum so I know you aren't exactly legit yourself.

Anyhow the one's who aren't legit lose their funding. End of story.

^^ And you run a playstation warez forum so I know you aren't exactly legit yourself.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
WTF???? run a playstation warez forum??? o_o

You are crazy, man?

What forum I run? Tell me.. :sleeping:

Anyhow let's not try to detract from my original question to the host.

Are they a legit file hosting business or not? If they are then all is fine, if they are not, they will lose all payment processors as a result of running an illegal business.

If they want to run a site collecting money and sending money better do it legally.

Are they a legit file hosting business or not? If they are then all is fine, if they are not, they will lose all payment processors as a result of running an illegal business.

If they want to run a site collecting money and sending money better do it legally.

o_o You are crazy. o_o

Last edited:

This is the last time I will reply to you, and this is for the sake of other users, not you. After this any claims you make will be considered spam since you have already made 2 untrue claims (Filezy getting closed down, and us not being a registered company).

Yes we are a registered company. We have had 2 credit card processors in the past and both of which required the license of our company. This is the proof that your claims are baseless so please stop making useless comments. We do not need to provide you any more info on our company since you are not our customer and you are not an authority figure.

Regards,
Ahoura

I will take the word put the minimum $5

and add webmoney also as payment method

Will take this into consideration after all the payments of old users have been sent out.

Regards,
Ahoura

Another baseless accusation?

are you an authority figure? We have provided all the legal documents needed to the people who are in a position to ask for it.

I have proven that 2 of your claims were baseless and if you would like to escalade this, then I would need you to PM me your real info and contact details and I will have our lawyer contact you.

"If they want to run a site collecting money and sending money better do it legally." According to you, First we were into money exchange and now you are changing your words? My problem with you is that you are throwing all these accusations at us hoping that one will stick, So I would like to ask you nicely to stop.

Regards,
Ahoura

I can Upload Files again?
Is everything okay?

Hi Divano,

Yes everything is back to normal. Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
OK then let me apologize because it must be my mistake then. You say you're a legit business and you have a copyright 2012 Filezy notice on your website for your business copyright and you're based in Florida though when I look up registered copyright for Filezy the return info is:

Your search did not match any items in the Archive. Suggestions:
- Try different keywords
- Try a more general search

So who exactly did you register a copyright to? The United States doesn't seem to have a record of Filezy as a business.

Since you mentioned it, yes I am an authority figure. I deal with shutting down hosts who do not operate under proper law. How does that sound to you? You are not the first host here to be questioned by me and you will not be the last.

Since you mentioned it, yes I am an authority figure. I deal with shutting down hosts who do not operate under proper law. How does that sound to you? You are not the first host here to be questioned by me and you will not be the last.

You are a idiot, no more.
Go and looking for an anal lube.

Your authority figure is a troll [trollface]

OK then let me apologize because it must be my mistake then. You say you're a legit business and you have a copyright 2012 Filezy notice on your website for your business copyright and you're based in Florida though when I look up registered copyright for Filezy the return info is:

Your search did not match any items in the Archive. Suggestions:
- Try different keywords
- Try a more general search

So who exactly did you register a copyright to? The United States doesn't seem to have a record of Filezy as a business.

Your ignorance is what surprises me the most. How did you come up with Florida? I have never even been to the united states. If you are an authority then please introduce yourself properly and tell me what "cooperation" you work for (You are acting like a kid mate). I have no idea who I am dealing with so I am not going to even bother!
And FYI I am not even based in the united states so none of US laws apply to me.

Enjoy your day and dont bother replying unless you are willing to post your real information here since you are a "legit" person.

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back