Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for again but with those rates PPD and with a Minimal payout is $25 bye bye filezy.net

Hi,

The rates will stay the same, but if $25 is too high for you, we can negotiate a better minimal payment.

Regards,
Ahoura

This is the new way...
start a filehost with great rates
many people fall in your trap
and 2 months later , reduce the rates with 100%

You see what you are saying would be correct if we didnt loose all of our files. You could call us a "scam" and tell us we tricked you into uploading a lot of files and now we are paying way less, however we lost all of our files so technically now we are starting from 0, so you can choose to work with us or not. We are not forcing anyone to continue working with us.

So I would appreciate it if users can stop complaining, we have not discontinued our affiliate program, we are not running away with your money and we are not here to scam you. We simply changed our affiliate program for the reason I have shared with everyone.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
The rates will stay the same, but if $25 is too high for you, we can negotiate a better minimal payment.
At current rate, I think "Minimum Payout" should be $5 or $10.
We do not negotiate with you, just change it like reducing PPD rates.
Thanks.

@ahoura
nothing personal! but the thing is that you are blaming the circumstances for the reduction of rates
after the hacker deleted all your files database you are blaming him for the issue which is wrong since you made a flawful decision of choosing xfs and now the affiliates are suffering as a result of it
its like you keep the front door of your house open and after u get ransacked you start blaming the burglar for the mishap
other filehosts like fileparadox also made the same mistake and are suffering due to it
its always wise to get a custom script rather than using the one which is available in the market
regarding your fresh start theory every1 has to start fresh and then reach the top
no1 succeeds on the first day itself
mishaps are bound to happen in this business and if you cant take the damage then extinction is inevitable
I wish you best of luck for future :)

- Inactive files delete after 45 days

Make it at least 90 days

Hi,

Make it $5 or something low!

Last edited:
@ahoura
nothing personal! but the thing is that you are blaming the circumstances for the reduction of rates
after the hacker deleted all your files database you are blaming him for the issue which is wrong since you made a flawful decision of choosing xfs and now the affiliates are suffering as a result of it
its like you keep the front door of your house open and after u get ransacked you start blaming the burglar for the mishap
other filehosts like fileparadox also made the same mistake and are suffering due to it
its always wise to get a custom script rather than using the one which is available in the market
regarding your fresh start theory every1 has to start fresh and then reach the top
no1 succeeds on the first day itself
mishaps are bound to happen in this business and if you cant take the damage then extinction is inevitable
I wish you best of luck for future :)

If you would like to be logical about this situation then here is a logical explanation:
Where I live, no one locks their doors (and I am serious, I can post images of house's doors being wide open), and no one goes inside the houses because they know its illegal, and yes if someone comes into your house and steals your stuff, the burglar is the only one to blame, and you would be called the victim. The police will never come and tell you "Its your fault, why did you leave your door open?".

Now in this situation, sure you would be able to blame me if I knew about the exploits in the script , however we were not aware of it so your example about "the house door being open" is completely invalid.

Anyways I have explained the decision a few times here so there no point to explain it again.

Regards,
Ahoura

I have reports of downloads to day 21 only

Hi,

Yes, we were hacked on the 21st/22nd, so we had to get the DB from the 21st.

Regards,
Ahoura

I always warn people about these new hosts but nobody ever listens.

May I know what you warned people about? Did you warn them that we would run away? or can you see the future and you saw us reducing the affiliates rates?

Its funny because I have seen people post these things once a host disappears, but I am right here answering to each and every question/comment our users have made, so I am not sure why you are wasting your time and our time by posting irrelevant comments.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
I always warn people about these new hosts but nobody ever listens.

For which reason you warn people?

Personally i beginning to use this host and i see good upload speed and good file manager/options, i know all others hosts service and i used them so i can give my first opinion of filezy and i think is one good begin for me :) i hope everything will be continue as now. :;)

ahoura: Thanx for quickly support and reply to my question by PM.

Hi,

Regards,
Ahoura

LOL

This coming from someone who said minimum payout would be $1 after the site came back online!!!

So much for keeping promises.

Not only you dropped the ppd rates to ridiculous values, but you also didn't lower minimum payout to $1 as promised. Instead, you keep it at $25..... [¬_¬][¬_¬][¬_¬]

At least have the decency to allow us to cashout after we lost everything we had on filezy. I have no plans of uploading another file on filezy (especially with these rates), BUT I do want to cashout my current balance.

Last edited:
May I know what you warned people about? Did you warn them that we would run away? or can you see the future and you saw us reducing the affiliates rates?

Its funny because I have seen people post these things once a host disappears, but I am right here answering to each and every question/comment our users have made, so I am not sure why you are wasting your time and our time by posting irrelevant comments.

Regards,
Ahoura

I don't know lets see. I work for a corporation that "deals" with file hosts so let me ask you a simple question since you are operating as an online business dealing in money exchange.

What is the legal name of your file hosting business you have registered with your state or government? What state and/or what country is your business registered?

sir,

its how much time to take transfer money after payout requst?

Hi,

Please note that we are working with paypal to get our account unbanned for payments only, once thats fixed we will send the payouts. Shouldnt be a long time.

But in a normal week we usually send the payouts on Monday/Tuesday.

Regards,
Ahoura

For which reason you warn people?

Personally i beginning to use this host and i see good upload speed and good file manager/options, i know all others hosts service and i used them so i can give my first opinion of filezy and i think is one good begin for me :) i hope everything will be continue as now. :;)

ahoura: Thanx for quickly support and reply to my question by PM.

Thank you for the kind words. Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Ahoura

download speed is too much slow only 15kbps

Could you send me a traceroute from your computer to the fileserver you are getting 15kbps from? Because our servers are no where close to overloaded so this is probably a network issue I have to discuss with my data center.

Regards,
Ahoura

Please stop nagging. Read my posts clearly and then make a comment, as I mentioned earlier everyone will be able to request a payout if they have a balance above $1, but we need to sort out our payment method first.

Why dont you have the decency to read my posts and consider the reasons I have mentioned on skype before posting stuff here? You talk to me on skype and you also post these comments on WJ, do you think this is helping anyone?

Regards,
Ahoura

LOL

This coming from someone who said minimum payout would be $1 after the site came back online!!!

So much for keeping promises.

Not only you dropped the ppd rates to ridiculous values, but you also didn't lower minimum payout to $1 as promised. Instead, you keep it at $25..... [¬_¬][¬_¬][¬_¬]

At least have the decency to allow us to cashout after we lost everything we had on filezy. I have no plans of uploading another file on filezy (especially with these rates), BUT I do want to cashout my current balance.

I don't know lets see. I work for a corporation that "deals" with file hosts so let me ask you a simple question since you are operating as an online business dealing in money exchange.

What is the legal name of your file hosting business you have registered with your state or government? What state and/or what country is your business registered?

Hi,

First of all its not money exchange that we do, get your facts straight and stop throwing legal mumbo jumbo at us.

And I am going to give you a useless reply since all your comments have been useless.
"let me ask you a simple question", when you use "a" that means its a single question, however you asked 2 questions!

From now on any useless comments will be reported, please stay on the subject (Filezy support and questions).

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
whether he said min pay-outs would 1 dollar does not matter

I would never work with a host that offers that as a reason to use this host

Why stop at a dollar ..Why not make it 50 cent

We never did offer that! The 1USD min payout would only be for the users that have been working with us before the we got hacked.
And the reason for it is to make sure people that do not like the new rates or dont feel safe with us anymore can leave us without loosing their money.

So in reality the reason for us to offer 1USD min payout is exactly the oposite of what you assumed! Next time please get your facts straight...

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back