Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ahoura..check your PM. Also I got more information on the hacker, and if possible...talk to me on skype - I think you have me added.

Dear Users,

We are working on the site right now, security measures are in place right now, so I am just cleaning the site right now.

Regards,
Ahoura

UPDATE

Filezy is finally up and running. To read about the events that took place in the past few days and to see all the updates please visit : http://filezy.net/n1-filezy-is-back.html

Let me know if there are any questions. (Please read the news post before posting any questions.)

Regards,
Ahoura

Users with Custom Rates

Please contact us back if you would like a custom rate, we had to reset all the rate settings.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
The My account page says 50mb and higher. Are you not still counting all files 1mb and higher?

Also, any news on a potential promotional event?

site is not slow everything is normal, but all my files are gone :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

2013-04-20 $xx.xx PENDING
when do you pay???

welcome back filezy :handshake:

a real shame for filezy.net! before I was comfortable with questp host!! but now it is very slow! affiliate plan only downside to Files 1 -> 1000 MB! I do not like! sin of the old days! sarebe honest pay what ankora in this account regardless of the limit! it was fun while it lasted hello and thanks

Please stay patient, we are under a heavy DDOS attack. Will post an update as soon as we have it under control.

Regards

he's asking for time, so let him have some times...right now pocking him will only hinder the re-setup process of the site. So lets wait until they fix everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back