Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Buddah,

This is what makes me sad, you are an idiot and you dont know it. Ask AK, and he will know better, these documents will never hold up in court because of the way they were collected. All your immature comments just points towards a little kid who is sexually and socially frustrated.

Here is a quick update:

We are working on the script's security, one of the measures we are taking is IP restriction to the admin panel (There will not be a password for the admin panel anymore, all the admin operations will be limited to my IP and Ahmed's IP).

@whitesecret, I appreciate your support.

Regards,
Ahoura

Screenshot removed purely because it contains IPs.

On a side note, you wouldn't be having these problems if you bought a script which wasn't vulnerable. Several hundred for some bad, vulnerable and slow code, so logical.

Now patch your site up and get back on topic.

I'm not gonna say anything about this, but I'm definitely gonna say this: No one is safe in WJ (I mean no one)! & you'll be lucky if the staffs take actions against the culprits. I love WJ & always respect the staffs, but today I'm really disappointed!

Simple Thing : We don't appreciate the privacy of our users being breached

An appropriate action has been taken against Buddah and same goes for others who try to do the same. Being on-topic Ahoura i have cleaned your thread.

We hope you fix your site and resume your business asap.

Regards
Wjunction Staff

filezy 2 days all files deletet no news nothing

please how much day you need to fix you'r problems [ffuu][ffuu]

Please stop complaining, they are working very hard to get back all to the normally, if they need 1 week or more to solve the problem i will wait because ahoura and ahmad are the best.

GOODBYE AND STOP COMPLAINING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back