Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that renewing premium account from account balance costs $12 - 30 days, when normal premium purchase is $9/30 days?

It should be cheaper from account balance, not the other way around. Or if not cheaper, at least the same cost.

Can you change that, so that we can renew our premium account from balance at the same cost, $9/30 days?

And offer more options to extend from our balance, like 90 days, 180 days....

Hi kazix07,

I have activated your account. Unfortunately we are not giving away any more free premium accounts for now however I could give you 5 days to try our premium features before purchasing an account.

@BloodSucker, I have adjusted the price.

Regards,
Ahoura

ahoura, didn't mean to interrupt, but could u pls update the vidup thread, we have been waiting for payment there

thanks

kKcTS.png

c1fr7.png

:facepalm:

Last edited:
I am sorry we are not trying to spam you, this is a bug in our system and I have already asked sibsoft to solve this but havent heard anything. I will attempt to fix it myself tonight.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Ahoura

Dear ahoura. Im getting the same Page.Money which I earned is gone from Account Balance and showing Only $0.044.Space U had provided me before is again back to 146 GB.
My head is burning Now cause I just uploaded few files few minute back and After Uploading when I checked those files in my File Manager, It was missing.
I quickly realised that My Space is Gone Limited again because this happened to me few days back again.
This is second time, same has happened as well as Money gone Missing.

Pls Explain why these things are happening and why We are getting delayed to submit Our articles because of this space Issue.

Thanks

The file you were looking for could not be found, sorry for any inconvenience.

Possible causes of this error could be:
The file expired
The file was deleted by its owner
The file was deleted by administration because it didn't comply with our Terms of Use

What a Joke.

All Files Deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back