FileVice.com - Up to $33/1000 Downloads PPD, Up to 75% PPS, Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the extra information which I think it's better to be in the first post here because some mates might ask about it again and again.

And for the PPD, I'm sorry, I used to read the k letter as 10000, whatever if it's 1 or 10 before it, and yes I think it'll be more clear if it was 1000, instead of 1k, because the k letter usually used to describe the zero numbers after 1000.

It's really awesome PPD plan, especially for the groups after A group which usually are very low in most hosts, I hope you keep the same rate as it's now for the future, and if possible to add Germany and Australia to the group A

Thanks again

Dude,1k means 1000,it has always meant 1000.10,000 would be 10k.

Did anyone else notice this in their TOS ?

I5mD6.jpg

Last edited:
7bbtf3jtoji69oghks2.png

it is only 100GB

Fixed. Have increased to 500GB.

I also would like to know if I have one file for ip multi files

Yes, all users receive one points for multiple downloads per IP.

please add paypal for payment.

Paypal have banned accounts. We will look at adding other payment methods instead.

are downloads working ? stats dont move ore downloads not count here

Downloads wont count from your own account or IP address if thats what you were trying?

Please add Webmoney, if not Paypal.

Will add soon if there is enough demand for it.

welcome to wj

but 100 GB is too bad plz increase to 500gb

thanks

Fixed.

minimum payout is 20 dollers just upgraded to premium through reseller as that is the only processor they have i gotta wait 24 hours

so i only get 23 days as gotta wait a day just to be upgraded to premium which is disserpointing for a business

What's your username I will add an extra day for you? We are adding a new payment processor very soon which will be fully integrated into the site.

waooo filedefend = no thankss :thumbdown:

Actually, we have NO affiliation with filedefend at all. Just like to make that clear.

@xteam1 give it a month you cant just say that without proof

@miamivice not had many downloads and fs5 server just doesent work say expired my username is ps2gameman

@miamivice yeah i just thought i mention it as we cant have servers going down

Thanks, I appreciate it. It wasn't anything seriously wrong with the server, just the time sync was out. All Fixed Now and back online. Can you plz confirm you can download those files ok now?

Very easy just donwload your file lol
stop cheating please because you can edit all you want with XFS lol I know that I'm not an idiot

1. lol...If you read our policy we clearly state that downloading your own files don't count.
"We do not count downloads from your own account"

2. I'll openly admit we're using XFS, why does that even matter? We made a custom design to make the site look good. We've also done a lot of extra customisation and tweaks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back