Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but until you take away the limits of gain for each ip will not use more than your service, and impossible to work with the gains that you're buying

@Chrono, stick around for my posting in the next couple of weeks where I show detailed info on what a person should be making according to the affiliates table and logged traffic then what the host claims you have made.

Basically I have limited access to a page where only Group A countries can access the links and all other countries are blocked. All the files are 650MB and as soon as it hits 1000 downloads, I'll be posting the details to show I did not earn what the affiliate table says I should earn as well as show logs of IP's that have accessed the links.

I'm sorry but until you take away the limits of gain for each ip will not use more than your service, and impossible to work with the gains that you're buying
Chrono , we have over 60 K users with filevice , and most of our affiliates are happy with the earnings from filevice . Some our users are achieving more than 100 USD weekly from their downloads and they have been with us for over 6 months . The earning cap set for the single Ip in the last 24 hours is to prevent fraud activities and to prevent some user people from abusing our system . we understand that this functionality can affect some affiliate's earnings , but it will not impact much on your earnings if you have unique visitors to your website / files . Each file sharing site online has their own tier for the downloads from single Ip , it is not just filevice . cheers

hello filevice, the problem is that I put my files in Italian sites and therefore already the gain and 7 dollars more you put the limit so in the end I do not earn much, and because it is not in the table ppd explained that there a gain limit for downloads from single ip?

Chrono , we have over 60 K users with filevice , and most of our affiliates are happy with the earnings from filevice . Some our users are achieving more than 100 USD weekly from their downloads and they have been with us for over 6 months . The earning cap set for the single Ip in the last 24 hours is to prevent fraud activities and to prevent some user people from abusing our system . we understand that this functionality can affect some affiliate's earnings , but it will not impact much on your earnings if you have unique visitors to your website / files . Each file sharing site online has their own tier for the downloads from single Ip , it is not just filevice . cheers

Earnings prevention is not fraud protection. You still never explained exactly what kind of fraud you're trying to prevent. A downloader wants 20 of an uploaders files so there must be some type of fraud going on?

Instead of not actually having any kind of fraud protection implemented and just setting limits in your mod so that uploaders don't get properly credited earnings for their downloads and labeling that as fraud protection, you should actually implement some type of real fraud protection.

Uploaders gaining various downloads from the same IP within acceptable limits shouldn't be considered as an attempt of fraud. Only giving credit for a single download is more fraudulent than actually getting downloads from a same IP.

Perhaps bumping it from only 1 download to maybe 4 or so would be more acceptable to uploaders. Considering a lot of people split their archives and naturally the same IP is going to download all pieces to get the full file.

Earnings prevention is not fraud protection. You still never explained exactly what kind of fraud you're trying to prevent. A downloader wants 20 of an uploaders files so there must be some type of fraud going on?

Instead of not actually having any kind of fraud protection implemented and just setting limits in your mod so that uploaders don't get properly credited earnings for their downloads and labeling that as fraud protection, you should actually implement some type of real fraud protection.

Uploaders gaining various downloads from the same IP within acceptable limits shouldn't be considered as an attempt of fraud. Only giving credit for a single download is more fraudulent than actually getting downloads from a same IP.

Perhaps bumping it from only 1 download to maybe 4 or so would be more acceptable to uploaders. Considering a lot of people split their archives and naturally the same IP is going to download all pieces to get the full file.
Let me correct your information , We don't have a cap on the number of the downloads Per single Ip , we have a Cap on the earnings Per single Ip . And the earning will vary from one country to another , so a single Ip can have 1 , 2 , 3 or 10 downloads until such the time the earning cap is reached , and then it will stop counting the earnings for it . and the earning count will be reset after 24 hours . I hope this will explain more how the earning from 1 Single Ip works .

ok perfect, then why in the table of the program's written ppd $ 7 per thousand downloads? I speak for Italy
Not sure if i understood your question . please give more details . The table gives a clear breakdown for the earning per country . cheers

Hey Stooky, I just don't understand why are you so unhappy and frustrated with FileVice ?
I mean if you don't like this host then simply quit from this host and STOP criticizing it. I just read your last few posts and found that you are simply arguing on one single issue which has been explained by FileVice a lot of times.
And to tell you more that I have been working with FileVice with more than 4 months now and have earned a total of more than $120. They always paid me on time and never delayed the payment and since you were talking about that split archives thing, I want to tell you that all my uploads are in split archives only and I am able to get more 700 downloads per day and earn more than $1 per day from FileVice.
Now Let's talk about other hosts. When I was using Bitshare who counts only 1 download per 250 hours per IP. I was never able to more 100 downloads a day and never earn more than $0.30 per day. When I was using Rapidgator(before they reduced their PPD rate to shit) who counts only 1 download per day per IP. I was able to get about 450 downloads per day and was able to earn about $0.7 per day. I think now you can understand WHO are the REAL cheaters.
FileVice has kept a cap on number of earnings per IP per day which is MUCH BETTER than putting a cap on number of downloads per day per IP and it's very important to keep such a cap to prevent frauds, almost all other hosts such as Junocloud has also placed such a cap in their system. If I am not wrong, they have kept a cap of $1 per IP per day.
And from my experience FileVice is the BEST host for PPD in the present difficult times. I guess now you understand why I am supporting FileVice and not you.

filevice continue to use your filehosting want to see, what I can do, ps would you please add the method of payment that I asked you because I Payoneer I moneybookers

Let me correct your information , We don't have a cap on the number of the downloads Per single Ip , we have a Cap on the earnings Per single Ip . And the earning will vary from one country to another , so a single Ip can have 1 , 2 , 3 or 10 downloads until such the time the earning cap is reached , and then it will stop counting the earnings for it . and the earning count will be reset after 24 hours . I hope this will explain more how the earning from 1 Single Ip works .

No correction on my info needed. I explained it pretty thoroughly. You only credit earnings to an uploader for 1 single download per IP within 24 hours. The earning cap is reach after that 1 single download from that IP since you do not credit the uploader with any other downloads/earnings from the same IP within that 24 hour period.

This means the earnings "are" capped at 1 single download. Nothing else needs to be explained. An uploader has 50 files posted. A downloader leeches all 50 of your files within 24 hours. The uploaders gets credit and earnings for 1 single download.

I mentioned nothing about downloads being capped, I only mentioned credited downloads and earnings being capped unfairly. I'm not the only one who thinks so. This whole "we do it for fraud prevention" is a bunch of bull. Just don't pay people who are engaging in fraud and actually do pay people who are getting good legit download traffic and not just put a limit on everyone. Good uploaders can't earn because of your claims of "fraud prevention".

How about you give me an example of what kind of fraud this setup prevents? I don't have a clear vision as to what exactly you are preventing. The only thing I take from what you've been saying is that if anyone is getting downloads from the same IP then it must be some sort of fraud? Is it not possible that perhaps they just want an uploaders files which is the point of uploaders uploading things so that downloaders download them? Is it not that uploaders want repeat customers so to speak who enjoy their shared content? What is the point when the host itself says no, we think anyone who is downloading your files from the same IP is engaging in some type of fraud. Also how is it fraud when you're getting multiple downloads from the same IP? Wouldn't it only be fraud if it was coming from the uploaders IP or if the same IP was redownloading the same files over and over? I don't see any other way there could be fraud going on just because the same IP downloads a number of your files. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
No correction on my info needed. I explained it pretty thoroughly. You only credit earnings to an uploader for 1 single download per IP within 24 hours. The earning cap is reach after that 1 single download from that IP since you do not credit the uploader with any other downloads/earnings from the same IP within that 24 hour period.

This means the earnings "are" capped at 1 single download. Nothing else needs to be explained. An uploader has 50 files posted. A downloader leeches all 50 of your files within 24 hours. The uploaders gets credit and earnings for 1 single download.

I mentioned nothing about downloads being capped, I only mentioned credited downloads and earnings being capped unfairly. I'm not the only one who thinks so. This whole "we do it for fraud prevention" is a bunch of bull. Just don't pay people who are engaging in fraud and actually do pay people who are getting good legit download traffic and not just put a limit on everyone. Good uploaders can't earn because of your claims of "fraud prevention".

How about you give me an example of what kind of fraud this setup prevents? I don't have a clear vision as to what exactly you are preventing. The only thing I take from what you've been saying is that if anyone is getting downloads from the same IP then it must be some sort of fraud? Is it not possible that perhaps they just want an uploaders files which is the point of uploaders uploading things so that downloaders download them? Is it not that uploaders want repeat customers so to speak who enjoy their shared content? What is the point when the host itself says no, we think anyone who is downloading your files from the same IP is engaging in some type of fraud. Also how is it fraud when you're getting multiple downloads from the same IP? Wouldn't it only be fraud if it was coming from the uploaders IP or if the same IP was redownloading the same files over and over? I don't see any other way there could be fraud going on just because the same IP downloads a number of your files. Makes no sense.
We have explained this functionality many times now , if you are not satisfied with our service , please feel free to join another file sharing sites , and we hope that you will find what you are looking for .

You haven't explained what kind of fraud you're trying to prevent. As I said I don't have a clear vision of what kind of fraud this only crediting an uploader 1 single download per IP within 24 hours is accomplishing other than limiting their earnings.

Give me an example of fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back