Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guess what people, your plans being changed from PPD to PPS doesn't happen by accident. Like I said, the host does everything to cheat people and making sure nobody got any earnings today proves it even further by changing everyone to PPS.

The host likes to conveniently have issues that only affect uploaders earnings on weekends. Now the question is, will they correct this mistake and put in the earnings people were supposed to get had their plans not been changed?

300+ downloads and $0 cause of this change. I'm sure I'm not the only one who expects those earnings to be fixed for everyone who had their PPD plans changed to PPS.

This host can now officially take a hike. Lowest earnings I've ever made using a host, always has a problem with stats, earnings, downtime, never answers my questions in a thread labeled "support thread" etc. yet at the same time want me to acknowledge their legit status of a business.

Last edited:
Yeah, same here. I have been changed to PPS and I can't change back to PPD.
FileVice, Please fix it asap
We will look further into this issue and get back to you shortly . Please open a support for faster clarification to this issue . Thanks

Yeah, same here. I have been changed to PPS and I can't change back to PPD.
FileVice, Please fix it asap
please PM you user name and i will over ride the selection from my end , until we further investigate the issue . Thanks

Last edited:
Nice. I'm also changed automatic to PPS and when i want change back to PPD this appears

500 Internal Server Error

nginx

Regards
nikita

Thanks for screwing over our weekend earnings yet again.

Every single weekend something happens. Guys this is no accident, the only way to change these is through the administrative control panel on XFileSharingPro script. It is a simple checkbox. This doesn't happen by mistake. Nothing working but hey, that upgrade to premium page is functioning properly.

Last edited:
Error people are getting:

"Can't execute select: Got error 28 from storage engine at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82."

What this error means:

Error code 28: No space left on device

One or more partitions on your server is out of space or doesn't have enough space to complete this operation. You need to temporarily close down the site and contact your host immediately. Either yourself or your host will need to find out which partition is low on disk space and either add more space or free up some.

So expect some of your files to have been deleted when you gain access again. Am I not speaking the truth that this happens way too often? This host won't upgrade and just recycles the space they do currently have. Pretty obvious.

Man...you are just playing with us...problems, problems, problems everytime.

I am curious if there will be any tipe of compensation for your mistakes....but i think you will just ignore the message as you always do...

Hey Folks,

We are investigating the cause of this error and trying to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Stooky, we can see where you are coming from. All the big sites are bound to go through this phase. I hope, every user of our site can understand such technical hiccups.

Thanks,

bye,you change rates and downloads for free user is to low now...

bye i deleted all now,only gain for change premium,not interesting...

Thanks for the news, but what it's happening with the affiliate program? You'we changed it back to PPS for the second in a couple of hours time and of course now we can't change it. Will you answer this question or you gonna ignore this too?

Thanks for the news, but what it's happening with the affiliate program? You'we changed it back to PPS for the second in a couple of hours time and of course now we can't change it. Will you answer this question or you gonna ignore this too?
The PDD program still running with filevice , we are investigating the issue that caused the automatic change over from PPD to PPS . Please send support ticket with you user name , and we will over ride this from our end and switch it back to PPD . Our management will be announcing updates with regard to compensate users who were affected with this issue , Will keep you posted

Please send support ticket with you user name , and we will over ride this from our end and switch it back to PPD .

I did that and here is their answer

We are currently working on fixing this issue . Will keep you posted

Same answer that I got here

What a waste of time

You said you would over ride the system to change it back

This host is beginning to be a joke

Hey Folks,

We are investigating the cause of this error and trying to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Stooky, we can see where you are coming from. All the big sites are bound to go through this phase. I hope, every user of our site can understand such technical hiccups.

Thanks,

Sorry to say man, I've been sharing files and using hosts a lot longer than you've been running a host. I've never had this many problems with a host ever. It is pretty obvious you just like shoving crap to your customers.

Only an idiot would believe that everyone who was on the PPD plan got switched over to the PPS plan one a weekend which generates the most earnings for uploaders due to a random bug. This doesn't happen with any other host.

You're dishonest bro, nothing more to it.

The issue for the PPD and PPS occurred to 12 filevice users , and not all of filevice users . Please PM or send support ticket of your user name , and we will do the change over for you immediately .

Sorry to say man, I've been sharing files and using hosts a lot longer than you've been running a host. I've never had this many problems with a host ever. It is pretty obvious you just like shoving crap to your customers.

Only an idiot would believe that everyone who was on the PPD plan got switched over to the PPS plan one a weekend which generates the most earnings for uploaders due to a random bug. This doesn't happen with any other host.

You're dishonest bro, nothing more to it.
Your false accusations is not appreciated by us , please refrain from spreading such incorrect information about filevice . We value the business of our users and we are trying our best to rectify any issue with our site in a record time and paying our affiliates the correct earnings on time . Filevice have been in the market for over 5 months now , and we are trying to improve our site in daily basis .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back