Status
Not open for further replies.
2-3 hours, the site has a problem. I can not find the files.
statistics also do not work.
Compensation will not be lost, but still live. we are going to be their labor.

Is it possible to revert a payment from Moneybookers to be sent back to you so I can redo it to be sent to Payza? I don't want to deal with the lengthy withdraw issues with Moneybookers and I already am setup for Payza.
No, sorry we don't have access to Moneybookers anymore so sending funds to us that way will not work. Okpay is online earlier than expected so the payouts for that will start in the next couple days.

The server issue has been resolved and working correctly now. Apologies for the inconvenience. One of the temp folders on the web server had filled up quicker than expected. So we're working on a permanent solution for that so it doesn't occur again.

Last edited:
The condition is even worse today. Can't log in into my account, downloaders complaining that they can't download a single file. Please fix this problem asap.

these things are not apologized.
We're having a whole lot of you people swearing
There is also a continuous casualties.
I hope that I do not think you'll make it up to

Just confirming that the site has been performing smoothly and the issue from yesterday has been permanently resolved so that won't occur again. On a related note, there has been a significant spike in usage on the site in the last 2-3 hrs but the servers are remaining stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back