Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all of the system after downloading reports.

Not good report!

EasyCapture1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

EasyCapture2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

The files are larger than 1 MB

Please improve!
User.bings1
Thank you!

Last edited:
very! very! Not good report!

RyB10l7QV.jpg

242/0.7409 $ very! very!bad 1000- 1$
83/ 0.259 $ very! very! bad 1000- 1$

Last edited:
comadreja78 hello to me something similar happens.
I think we are stealing money and increases work very poorly as crosswords

I have left this shit filehost scammers

i think filevice is scam they havent fixed the remote upload for like 5 or 6 months i remember saying to him like 5 months ago to add anover server so we can use the remote upload and he said anover server be added that was like 5 months ago time too close thread i think

There was a temporary issue on our server fs2. We have resolved the issue. Kindly try to upload now.

Thanks for informing us.

Kindly visit on the link below and check our payout structure category wise in A, B, C and D. Send us an email at support@filevice.com if you have any issue.

http://filevice.com/make-money.html

Look at this... I only upload archives of +201 & +451 Mb and posted only in webs from spain... curious count of downloads in last two days...

thump_8343999capturavice.jpg

Kindly visit on the link below and check our payout structure category wise in A, B, C and D. Send us an email at support@filevice.com if you have any issue.

http://filevice.com/make-money.html

Upload is working. If you are using any third party site or their tools then contact their support. You can test and verify our upload feature by directly uploading a file from our site.

Hi Filevice,

The dl counts included the incompleted dls also? I uploaded 250MB files and my visitors from class C & D actually. My earning has dropped and i believe always count as class D or even lower now. Look at the 9-March, 900+ dls but less than $1.80 ($2 per 1k dls for class D). Kindly advice thanks

besides, it is impossible to upload on weekend. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back