Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Filevice, what's wrong with my PPD stats? Downloads are counted, but earnings looks like "stuck". Are you noticed about it?

Please Filevice, what's wrong with my PPD stats? Downloads are counted, but earnings looks like "stuck". Are you noticed about it?
The counts for downloads is working fine from our end . few things may affect your download count .

1 - downloads from the same uploader IP
2 - reached the max money per IP in the last 24 hours .

server 1 and server 3 is dead.
please correct them. coincides here all the time I wanted to do a remote installation and the installation takes place. also, I believe is not in the server 1 to download

I do not know, but what do you do to get your website to upload FS3 server to get remote installation is not always there, steering and load. but unfortunately it is not interested in maybe 1 week. Correct enough is enough.

Last edited:
server 1 and server 3 is dead.
please correct them. coincides here all the time I wanted to do a remote installation and the installation takes place. also, I believe is not in the server 1 to download

I do not know, but what do you do to get your website to upload FS3 server to get remote installation is not always there, steering and load. but unfortunately it is not interested in maybe 1 week. Correct enough is enough.
we have plenty of servers working , since we have thousands of files getting uploaded daily . Remote upload could be affected by the other site server and not ours . you need to do some trouble shooting and see if the speed of downloads related to our server or the other site server .

2013-02-03 $20.49 PENDING

still pending..
Thanks for sending the information , i believe your payment is done .

How we can upload for this server if your serviceses don't work from 3 weeks every day upload is down or very slow , When you solve this :)? today again upload is down:)

1. Decreased the PPD-Rates last week.
2. Won't give Zoom-Support.
3. Increased create/extend Premium from earnings back to the normal $ 12,99.

Thats really Uploader "friendly".

Regards

We don't offer support for zoom upload . Try to use our own software and let me know the issue still exist .http://filevice.com/pages/filemanager.html

Why do I get the error message?

view.php
http://keptarhely.eu/view.php?file=20130213v00buqlsq.jpeg

How we can upload for this server if your serviceses don't work from 3 weeks every day upload is down or very slow , When you solve this :)? today again upload is down:)
We have over 10000 files uploaded each day and all servers are working fine

1- check you user name and password
2 - make sure you are not using proxies
3 - make sure your IP address is not hidden
4 - if you are using VPS , please check the setting and configuration
5 - check the supported file extension

HOW you can say "upload work fine" when all users from this thread have problems with upload.WHY now upload is down?:) ALL files failed:)? web uplaod down , zoom upload down :) I have premium account not free this is not possible ;) i have 55 refferals and all have problems with upload :)) .. You ever have reasons for all problems but you don't solve: ...:(

This is your "WORKING FINE" ?

14w87r4.png

WEB upload and ZOOm;) printscreen for 5 minutes ago;)

Last edited:
We did run intensive tests to our servers and our upload system , and we did not find any thing wrong with the upload system . Check your settings and configurations .

HEY FILEVICE TELL ME

YOU PAY IN PAYZA OR PAYPAL ... ?
We only support Web Money payment and Moneybrookers Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back