Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome back :)

Thank you .

welcome back :)

Thank you .

OK thanks for the info. I'll have to wait for a Payza or Paypal payout plan to get implemented to start uploading again. I have no way to withdraw money from Moneybookers or Webmoney so I can't get paid.

We will keep you posted when we do have these features added to the site . Thanks

Last edited:
"Affiliates who operate under the Pay Per Download program receive up to $33 per 1000 downloads."

But on the site is 30$ / 1000. Is there an old rates or..? BTW Welcome back ;)

But that compensation was only for those users who were able to request this week. What about those who couldn't reach the minimum payout this week ? They equally suffered from that download count bug, and still didn't got any compensation.

The bonus , is a payment to the downloads that has been lost through the server issue . Our accounts only approved it for this week payment . However if you asked them to have a look at your account , they will review it and advise you if you are eligible or not . Best thing is to open new support ticket for this subject . Thanks

Welcome back.
Payment received with bonus thank you.

You are welcome . Thanks

But that compensation was only for those users who were able to request this week. What about those who couldn't reach the minimum payout this week ? They equally suffered from that download count bug, and still didn't got any compensation.

The bonus , is a payment to the downloads that has been lost through the server issue . Our accounts only approved it for this week payment . However if you asked them to have a look at your account , they will review it and advise you if you are eligible or not . Best thing is to open new support ticket for this subject . Thanks

Welcome back.
Payment received with bonus thank you.

You are welcome . Thanks

"Affiliates who operate under the Pay Per Download program receive up to $33 per 1000 downloads."

As far as i know , there was no modification applied to the PPD rate . So this rate should apply . Thanks

You have to understand this about file hosts though. Nothing negative towards Filevice but the model of showing the highest possible payout rate a host offers is if all of your files are the largest size they support 1.01 GB+ and if all 1000 downloads came from the United States, United Kindom, or Canada.

Problem is with larger files it is more complicated for downloaders to download those since free speeds are on the slow side so either the downloader gives up trying or purchases a premium membership to download the file at top speed which gives you $0 if you're on PPD plan. Sure you'll then get that premium members download but not that many people are going to buy a premium to download larger sized files.

Affiliate plans are a crafty work on file hosts part you just have to understand how they operate with the pros/cons of what you're really going to earn. On average you're going to earn about $3-4 for 1000 downloads. Don't be fooled by thinking you'll get $30 every time you get 1000 downloads. Not true and never the case with any file host.

That should be considered in the future . Thanks for the note

You have to understand this about file hosts though. Nothing negative towards Filevice but the model of showing the highest possible payout rate a host offers is if all of your files are the largest size they support 1.01 GB+ and if all 1000 downloads came from the United States, United Kindom, or Canada.

Problem is with larger files it is more complicated for downloaders to download those since free speeds are on the slow side so either the downloader gives up trying or purchases a premium membership to download the file at top speed which gives you $0 if you're on PPD plan. Sure you'll then get that premium members download but not that many people are going to buy a premium to download larger sized files.

Affiliate plans are a crafty work on file hosts part you just have to understand how they operate with the pros/cons of what you're really going to earn. On average you're going to earn about $3-4 for 1000 downloads. Don't be fooled by thinking you'll get $30 every time you get 1000 downloads. Not true and never the case with any file host.

Thanks for the information Stooky .

some of our affiliate's did achieve $ 30 per 1000 downloads . Like you said , PPD is based on the downloaded country , and with file vice , we have 4 groups of countries , which each country has it own rate per download . For more information , click on the link http://filevice.com/make-money.html . Thanks

Last edited:
Is it possible to get 7 days Premium to upload larger files? After this i will renew with earnings.

Username same like here.

Regards
nikita06

We will review the list of the countries in few months . Will try our best . Thanks

Is it possible to get 7 days Premium to upload larger files? After this i will renew with earnings.

Username same like here.

Regards
nikita06

I know that our accounts been giving free premium trial accounts to some users . I would suggest sending support ticket to them , and i am sure they will work something out . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back