FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site was only complete early Jan, we officially launched 15 days ago and are still working through all of the issues that currently exist, we have resolved many of them so far and are not giving up. We are hitting new heights every day, so managing everything as it comes, we trying verrry hard to get on the front foot.
Thanks for the answer, but since you're still in growing up phase and in a middle of fixing stuff to gain stability for your servers, maybe it's best to both of us (FV's members and FV's admin) to have spoiler alert in FV's member CP. Just a little banner says that you're doing some maintenance by so we all won't do anything (doing reup, downloading, etc) cause we know what's up and can tolerate some failures or malfunction (stats frozen, can't do upload, etc) and not complaining. And after you finished it, you just have to draw it. ;)

When RU a file:

Error:
null filesize or wrong file path

I wasted more than 10 GB in badwidth trying to upload files for nothing! I always get that error of null filesize or something... argh!!!

Please fix it ASAP!

Last edited:
@ fv1369

You call me a liar although several people postet the same.

None of my files are downloadable since 4 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday i tested a file which nobody can download with my Premium-Account and got a Speed from 30-70 kb/s. And this with PREMIUM.

So don't call me a liar, you should do something, because at the moment it's a shame for Uploaders to share your Files.

Regards
maeuhs

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Please check back later.

first time i see this in a filehost

It isn't the first time. Filebox did the same last week. That's one of the reasons i stopped using it. And i'm almost giving up on Filevelocity too...

One thing i don't understand... If the host isn't 100%, why don't you keep it offline until the problems are solved?

We have disabled uploads for 36 hours while we add more HDD's and investigate the download issue that is occuring on one server.

what's wrong with download page
when anyone click on my file link he got this
34629976.png

I think that's a wise thing to do.

Improve the service and then come back.

Thanks, making changes now, downloads should be improving.

Additional servers and storage being configured also, to disperse the immense pressure each server is getting.

i agree..we all need a good host this time...disabling uploads to make things better is fine by me...

looking forward for more stable and faster speed when the upgrading is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back