FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to see the viewed/downloaded ratio for my files? Because I'm finding that a lot of users are clicking the download link (based on only the data from my blog, which is not the only place it's posted), but only a fraction are actually downloading according to the report.

Examples (if it's a problem to have the links displayed, I can censor them and reupload, but I'm too lazy for now):
fziB

Yesterday alone (just one of several files).
fzj4

Today (same file)
fzjh

Some other files
fzkD

fzkQ

fzl9

fzle

fzlo

fzlD

fzlL

fzlQ

fzlX

And so on...

d'ont is possible UP..... for me...

0 Bytes from 976.6 Mb

Upload speed: 0 KB/Sec
Time remaining: NaN seconds

not understand... two days and none up... NO FTP!!!!

please solve the problem

regards

Last edited:
I bet they Rename next week in Groovefile 2.

Since 3 days no new uploaded file can be downloaded. It's gonna be to a scam site.

Null size error, for 24 hours

It's been under 12 hours, we are implementing extra HDDs plus FTP, we will pause uploads completely in a few hours.

Apologies, I will post a bulletin and email everyone shortly.

I bet they Rename next week in Groovefile 2.

Since 3 days no new uploaded file can be downloaded. It's gonna be to a scam site.

I'd prefer if you didn't post your lies every page of this thread, we have 130k complete downloads today. We can see complete and incomplete.

If you have nothing but issues with the site, go elsewhere, we have thousands of others who get paid, keep uploading and don't complain.

We are working on making this site better and better, but it's an uphill battle with the level of traffic we get everyday, traffic is nearly doubling everyday.

we want to see some Alertpay Payment proofs???

We do not currently pay with alert pay and have never claimed to, we are looking to do this in the near future.

stat of download are not count i had more than 3000 view for 7 download :(

Does not sound right to me either, if you could PM me your Username I will look into this for you and see what's occuring.

Thanks,
Admin

yes remote upload is great but the bad is the download speed and that sometimes it crashes in the middle after have downloaded the half of the file

Can you increase the storage limit to 150 GB at least ? Or please upgrade my account (Username: Squall10) because I ma running out of space !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back