FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
d3e028e948.jpg

offline..nice...-.-

Apologies just fixing the site now, rebooting servers.

i hope they were just testing some stuff s as a reason that's why the site is down..

same here:facepalm:

web site down

Last edited:
Use JDownloader. We got FV plugin added and you can get up to 20 connections per file. I tested it yesterday and was downloading at 3.1MB/s :)

Mind you, if your downloading a file from the old servers, it might be a bit slower because we're still moving them all over. The old servers aren't as powerful as the new ones. Give us under a week and we'll have all the files moved over onto POWERFUL fileservers and speeds will be consistenly high. I can promise you that.

ca07a3bef9.png

Should also be noted that I'm downloading with my *PREMIUM* account.

Also, remote upload from Rapidshare needs to be fixed.

failed remote upload to hotfile and freakshare.
hope can fix this. thanks

Our developers are looking at whole new range of RU sites, if you have any suggestions for remote sites please send to: feedback@filevelocity.com

good thing that you are updating us @fv1369 and you are not keeping us in the dark of what is happening...it is very important to us to know what is happening and to have a good working relationship with the support team..

i'll be patiently waiting when will you install the ftp

good thing that you are updating us @fv1369 and you are not keeping us in the dark of what is happening...it is very important to us to know what is happening and to have a good working relationship with the support team..

i'll be patiently waiting when will you install the ftp

Yes we like all our users to know what is occuring, we are keeping up with emails and threads as best we can, hopefully our users do appreciated this.

Yes our development team is working on FTP shortly, once it is in, we will email all users about the FTP, should be in the next few days. We know how much our users want this feature :)

another host i can get 1000 ++ download....in this host only 100++ omg``

Error happened when deleting file.
Please contact administrator.
( Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back