FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the support only comes at midnites
the site is very slow after clicking the button to download the file never shows up to download .. i ll use this host when runs smooth

As i said yesterday.

THIS WAS THE BEST UPGRADE I EVER SEEN.

DL speed 30-50 kb/s, today not 1 Dl because Site is always down.

A really great Job.

P.S Es ist echt zum kotzen zur zeit mit den Hostern, alle wollen nur Premium verkaufen und bieten keinerlei Performance oder Stabilität.

Bis auf Easy und UL. Ich bleib jetzt bei denen.

Regards
maeuhs

i think that you should have the ability to limit the free users download..like, the maximum download speed is 300kb/s for free users but if someone want to tune it down to increase sales, he can do as he wish...becouse with this slow download speed, ppl dont even use this filehost as a mirror...they just wait and download from the other filehost

Error: File download failed:509 Bandwidth Error (remote upload)

Last edited:
i think it's coz ppl dont want to download coz they dont know velocity and when they try the download speed sucks just give a decent download for free users at 100-150 kbs and this filehost will be popular

extabit is going to close affiliate soon... affiliate stats are not moving for 8 hours already.. think they might follow hotfiles strategy for pps?

Referral?

Is there a referral program, or not? I see their income, however, no percentage is added to my account.
I f there is no referral reward, then probably should stop trying to sway people the Velocity way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back