FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just upped only ebooks, so the file size vrious between 10-75 MB, mostly below 50 MB, and only have 3,2 GB files in FV's server.
Talking about hits, it's my highest daily hits that I ever had (my average between 350-600).
And speaking of how much, well, feel not so proud to talk it here (but you can see and calculate it from their chart :D),
Thanks for the advice, karadut, but I use FV's as a second links.

Then 10 kb DL speed doesn't matter for you as you work with small files. But for the large files.. Let's not even mention.

Hi, people

My opinion:
for me before the storm, the best host and good pay is hotfile, but down.
MU is the best in the perfomance and storage.
Fileserve, filesonic, is shit, not pay, for me....

after the storm, all is down and all is fear.
the best reply, to the fbi and the americans, is all the people block the american accounts, not use servers in the u.s.a., isolate the policie of the world..... bla, bla, bla...

the future of the sharing is the russia, and using in the minimum tree centrers of servers in the tree different contryes and distant, and one alocate the comunity neighboring, and other have backup of the first, and .... continue.

i wait for news, and analize....

good job, and good luck for alls
mRider

So now i will quit.

Uploadspeed really great, but Downloadspeed for Freebies is really to bad.

20-40 kb/s, no way.

If you think this is the way to sell premiumaccounts then its your decision.

For me its waste of time with this Freeuserspeed.

Regards
maeuhs

my visitors are hating me coz im using velocity they say the download speed is bad and sometimes the download stop and they dont want to start over again

if you have uploaded to the new servers, you should be getting much better speeds. Old files are being transitioned to new servers progressively.

Hi.
I have a few questions:
1) The FTP upload will be avaible this week or next week?
2) Of how much it will be the storage space for registered users?
3) Do you count downloads from USA?

Thanks a lot.

remoteupload not worked here too, i remote from rapidleech not from one of filehost, please check sir, totally not worked at all

ca07a3bef9.png

Should also be noted that I'm downloading with my *PREMIUM* account.

Also, remote upload from Rapidshare needs to be fixed.

Error: File download failed:501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported (Crypt::SSLeay not installed)

Last edited:
hi,

my questions:

- remote not work
- downloads not count
- the page of my files, has 20 files, is possible, implement one function for see more files, example:
25, 50, 100, 200, 500 ??????
- FTP is necessary and urgent

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back