FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems to be an excellent filehost but:
*storage for free users is 50 GB only. it is very low please increase it
*method of payment is pp only but pp prevent some countries from using it so its better to add alertpay or webmoney
thnx filevelocity

it seems to be an excellent filehost but:
*storage for free users is 50 GB only. it is very low please increase it
*method of payment is pp only but pp prevent some countries from using it so its better to add alertpay or webmoney
thnx filevelocity

hi there, thanks for the feedback. we are currently in the process of organising more space for our users. Additional Payment methods and FTP are coming very soon!
thanks!

1d2866f66d824792718aa380358c41c0.jpg

See any future for the Host? I see something clueless to Admnistrador and Many Bugs! Yesterday try to upload something by FPT and it was impossible .....: Facepalm:

Just curious if you guys lost some download data from the downtime? Or if the system is just slow updating the report page?

Just as a note, this data is merely the amount of people who clicked those links from my wordpress (not the only place they were posted of course), so it doesn't necessarily equate to downloads exactly.
Yesterday -
eteL

Today -
etfn

Today -
etg7

etfr

Don't misunderstand my post though, I'm just asking, not accusing. I like the service so far, and the support is excellent.

i can't use the remote upload :S

it's say "Initializing upload..."

but the transfer never beging :S

i use links of flamehosting.org

Hi wj members,

Just a note, we will be moving servers soon. Out of the US as many of you have asked for. We'll also be upgrading our backend significantly. We don't anticipate much downtime during the migration however we will keep you informed. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back