Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, confirmed that Filevelocity scam!
They pending my amount for more than a month than havent yet answered my email for more than 2 weeks

got my first payment,thanks admin
i used the balance money to upgrade to premium and then i got the payment(requesting on 28th,may) ,so i guess that it maybe pay now first the premium members.
who knows?

@huapingzhou ,what was the amount that you got paid , i m premium member there and i have two pending payments there , one requested on 13-04 and other 0n 15-05 .

well pazdziorex, at least you ONLY have $124.88 pending.

they owe me more than this.

I think they pay up to $100 per user and then pump you full of lies to keep uploading.

i requested a payout on 17 May and they paid (35.08$) and i requested another payout on 2 June but they don't pay...they have to pay march and april (144$)..i'd like to know when they give us our earnings...

nope they are done!

too bad it was fast and fun while it lasted.

Yep they could'a been the best but now they are done!

Last edited:
I agree...

I have 3 payments pending but i've stopped uploading to them now as i doubt they will pay.

FV had the potential to become a top host but they have screwed up big time.

well game0ver, at least it is ONLY $98.05 that they owe you.

I would not upload any more files to them, every file you upload makes them $, and you only promises of "soon"

I emailed them and they said they would pay 5 weeks from march 14th.

and here we are in june.

the only way you can get even with them is to delete all your files so this way they cannot make more money from your hard work and continue to not pay you.

On their reports page:
Affiliate Payments
Dear affiliate, please be informed that PayPal limited our account. That means that they release only a small amount every day. With that money we are paying our affiliates. We started to pay all requested payments - starting with the 16th of May. Additionally we are working hard on integrating alternative payment methods - in order to provide our customers and affiliates a better service. All affiliates will get paid at some point. Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for your support!

yah well A3Tiu5 they are not going to pay I think. they owe me more than what they owe you also.

Why would they start in may when I have not been paid for MARCH?

My two cents, I don't use filevelocity, it's just that I still receive reply notifications and I'm too lazy to unsubscribe.

Apparently, the old accounts with accumulated old cash won't ever get paid. And if you keep on using the old accounts, the new earnings go add themselves to the unpaid old earnings, hence they become "me no pay LOL" material.

But recent accounts with activity do get paid.

So why not create fresh new accounts and start from scratch ?

I don't know...it's all strange because i asked a payout 2 weeks ago and payed after 3 days but now i have 2 june pendings payout a march too... :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back