FileSwap.com - $10 PPS + 60% Rebills | 0.12 Per Free Account! | Launch Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

FileSwap-Dave

Webmasters,

FileSwap.com is pleased to announce it's new affiliate program.

Drive traffic to FileSwap and begin making money today!

Affiliate Options Include:

Earn up to 0.12 per FREE Account
--------------------------------

FileSwap pays up to $0.12 per free account! Special bonus's are available for high volume affiliates.

Earn $10 PPS + 60% Recurring! (Current Bonus Rate)

Earn $10 Bonus for Every Premium account that signs up, and 60% Recurring Commission for the life of the account. Trial Accounts are paid upon successful conversion! If premium members upgrade their storage, you receive 60% of that too! This promo rate is for all signups through July.

5% Webmaster Referral Program

Earn 5% of webmasters earnings that you refer to our affiliate program!

Get Started!

All it takes to start earning money is to sign up for a free FileSwap account here: http://www.fileswap.com/

Once you have an account, login and click spread the word for your affiliate panel.
Banners:

http://www.fileswap.com/affiliate/banners.php

More Details:

http://www.fileswap.com/affiliate/

About FileSwap

FileSwap was founded in 2008 as a 1-click cloud file hosting site. We are located on a Terabit network with Petabytes of storage capacity. We are updating FileSwap all the time, so please let us know if there are any features you'd like to see !

Please contact us if you have any questions/comments!

- FileSwap Affiliate Team

am@fileswap.com

Last edited:
71 comments
well now thats interesting to have a filehost with a custom script :)

15GB Storage for Registered user :D - you gotta increase that limit

Last edited:
I m using this filehosting for some time ago, and I must say
it's great, the speed, everything is great, downloaders love it
<3

welcome to wj :D

i love your design, i love upload/download speed :) but i don't like 15 gb storage and max file size 250 mb for free user and 50 gb for premium user (personal +) and 100 $ minimum payout

ps : how max file size download for free user and free unregistered user ? thx

Last edited:
Please add Alertpay, or at least Moneybookers. Without any one of those, many of us can`t join. Also increase the 15GB storage for free user.

We will add Alertpay in just a few days. Thanks

i love your design, i love upload/download speed :) but i don't like 15 gb storage and max file size 250 mb for free user and 50 gb for premium user (personal +) and 100 $ minimum payout

ps : how max file size download for free user and free unregistered user ? thx

Changes coming:

Minimum Payout will be $50
Bi-weekly payout will be made Weekly

We are currently reviewing our base storage amounts and will update it tomorrow.

There is no filesize download limit for free users and free unregistered users at this time. We are constantly tweaking our system so we may try a few different things with this to see what works best.

Last edited:
You are always known to be a fileserve project and I owed you over $1000 before you closed down your PPD program in January. What about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back