FileSwap.com - $10 PPS + 60% Rebills | 0.12 Per Free Account! | Launch Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
stat frozen!!! i got my friends to register via my link and my today sign up still 0??i already choose free account on my setting for affiliate?

this filehost is a big fail

only one payment gateway is supported ... minimum payout is 100$ and low stroage space isn't going to make them a big hit

they offered ppd plan previously, but they removed it..
I don't believe they would re-offer ppd plan..
as for this site, you may not get your earnings if your files receive dmca complaints..
I remember they evaluate each account before payments.. however, an official response would be better to clarify this issue..

ok thx, not interesting to me...

250MB max and 100$ minimum payout? bawahaha, thats a nice move. you have to pay 0 users..

fixed.

Fileswap, please return to your old self.

Heaven..:sun:
Ua5Iw.png

Yea,the 100$ payout limit is to high for a new filehost.This filehost is not for a long run.Its clear that they will close,if many afiliates reach the payout limit.The old bad bussines strategy...

15 GB!? WTF man......what i will do with 15 GB LOL....i just thought new script new site will be gr8....but unfortunately.....this is very frustrating....:(

Yea,the 100$ payout limit is to high for a new filehost.This filehost is not for a long run.Its clear that they will close,if many afiliates reach the payout limit.The old bad bussines strategy...

They are really old, and they used to have a mixed PPD+PPS plan they used to pay alot more than Wupload and Filesonic(if i recall correctly 15 dollar per each premium sold + 25/1000 downloads in the same plan), but almost no one used them because of their old pay system that forced you to wait one month after reaching the minimum amount to cashout, they were like mediafire but with an affiliate program, so please don't embarrass yourself talking like if you know shit about them.

They current system isn't going to work because the 100$ minimu payout and that's all you should bitch about.

Due the lack of popularity this thread has i bet they already noticed that there is something wrong with the current system, let's just hope they do something about it, and lower the minimum amount to something more friendly like $20 dollars, and they can keep the 250mb limit to avoid people that upload movies so they would get alot less copyright claims.

This host will deleted all your files and suspend your account when your get DCMA. When their old min payout 50 usd in the past, when nearly reach payout , they suspend your account . SO every take attention, don't work for this bullshit hosting !

I don't know if it is new but now they allow affiliates to set custom waiting time & download speed for their files.. https://www.fileswap.com/affiliate/settings.php

these are nice settings to generate income with pps plan..

but however they should customize their download pages with featuring premium features..

yet, I believe this host is great for those want to make with legal files.. but for illegal files receiving too much dmca complaint, they may ban your account..

good lucks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back