FilesUniverse.com - Earn up to 40€/1000 PPD - 75% PPS - MIX & Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to add an exception to the browser security.

site:

https://fs2.filesuniverse.com/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?upload_type=file:

They pay ???

how long will it take to pay?

Where is my money ????

DateAmountStatus
2016-03-2510.60 €
PENDING

FilesUniverse - I'm still waiting
7 days have passed !!!

And Your Support not working !!!!

Last edited:
FileHosting down: "Internal Server Error"

FileHosting down: "Error 502"

FileHosting does't work. Enter captcha - wrong captcha, enter new captcha - wait 49 mins.

Last edited:
SCAM Alert !!!

Warning !!!!!
Bans account for no reason !!!!!

Message Your account was banned by administrator.!!!

Do not register !!!!

Last edited:

HTML::Template->new() : found <TMPL_ELSE> with no matching <TMPL_IF> or <TMPL_UNLESS> at /var/www/cgi-bin/Templates/main.html : line 213. at Modules/HTML/Template.pm line 648

edit: it was a temporary error. everything is working fine now

Last edited:

HTML::Template->new() : found <TMPL_ELSE> with no matching <TMPL_IF> or <TMPL_UNLESS> at /var/www/cgi-bin/Templates/main.html : line 213. at Modules/HTML/Template.pm line 648

edit: it was a temporary error. everything is working fine now

We have planned to send you this message below Monday but we can't wait because of the number of complaints , so the website can be unstable before Monday and all the updates below are not fully applied now.

We have made a big update of website and of the Affiliation program, now all is stable.

We have made a lot of change that we don't details and add new features in this update to improve our service :

We have add a system that allow you to become a Commercial, you can buy Premium Keys with a reduce of 20% and sell it to make profits. Note that you can also use directly your earnings to buy Premium Keys.

We have add a system of points, each 1000 downloads you earn points and you can exchange these points to become Premium. This feature is available only for Members, for Affiliates you can exchange your earnings to become Premium.

We have correct all the bugs detected, only the Dashboard map still doesn't work for now.

Now to become Affiliate you need to activate your Affiliate account on the page "My Account".

We have remove 2 Gb / day limitation but we have add a download restriction of 1 file every 45 minutes for visitors and 1 file every 30 minutes for members.

We have improve the download speed :
Visitors : 450 kbps
Members : 800 kbps
Premium : always Unlimited

We have adjusted the PPD rates and the Tiers.

We have remove MIX and PPS plan and also the Bonus.

We have add Resellers (to pay in others currency like USD and with others payments methods).

We have reduce the price of Premium subscriptions, now they start from only 4.99 € / month.

We have defined dates for payouts to avoid the late payments : we will send the payments after your requests the 11st and 26st of each month.

We have made all this change to improve our service, we have only few little limits, we purpose Premium subscriptions low cost, we give to our users a very good speed for free and all of this with high rates of PPD for our Affiliates.

We wait your feedbacks about this update :)

SCAM Alert !!!

Warning !!!!!

Do not register !!!!

Another SCAM - please ban it !!!!

We have delete all your files, refuse your 1st payment and banned your account because you have upload some Archives RAR/ZIP that contains photos of young girls (12-14 years of age) in see-thru clothing and sexual suggestive posing. This is considered as CP in most countries.

We can add that you have publish your links in some websites in category reserved for Sex, this is clearly addressed to pedophiles, we have no doubt about that !

By uploading this kind of files you have break our Terms of Service, these files are clearly immoral ! After the ban of your 1st account you don't have the right to create a new account, if we have ban your 1st account this is for the same reason.

Note that when we ban an user we have always a good reason.

We have also refuse your 1st payment request, delete all your files and banned your new account, thanks you to stop to use our Service definitively.

We have received complaints for CP and DMCA for your files.

You have break our rules in multiple points, your ban is totally justified !

We have made a search on WJunction, apparently you have made the same things on RockFile (even if RockFile doesn't have said exactly what kind of files you have upload) and maybe with other FileHosts (if you don't have create a new account on their websites), see below :

I was banned on suspicion of sharing adult content without any evidence.
What kind of methods - ban before paying for rampant suspicion.

We are not required to proof.
There are 500+ compliant uploaders working with us without problems.
Just be compliant with rules that you've read and agreed before you started using our service.

If one person need to be ban of WJunction this is not us but only YOU, you should be have shame to try to make money with this kind of things !

We repeat that we have zero tolerance for immorality AND only for those who doesn't have understand this evidence : this include Child Exploitation like photos clearly destined to pedophiles even without nudes !

webmoney forward when?

We can't use WebMoney for now because they can't accept us as legal Company, WebMoney said that we need to use a Personal Bank account but we can't use Personal Account when we have a Company to make business, they also said to us that maybe they can review our request later but don't waiting for this, you can use one of our others payments methods : Payza, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), PayPal (minimum 100 €) or Bitcoin.

All WebMoney payments pending has been refunded.

hi i dont have received link confirmation

We see that your account is activate now so you have certainly received your confirmation link :)

please udgrade my account user : rafaelituz

please udgrade my account
user : bane1212

We have upgraded your accounts to Premium ;)

Last edited:
Warning !!!
Banish your account immediately after managing money !!!!!!

I demanded money and immediately banned my account !!!!

Do not trust them !!!

Captcha its hard

Thanks for your feedback, we have check this and we admit this is true, we will correct this soon :)

Warning !!!
Banish your account immediately after managing money !!!!!!

I demanded money and immediately banned my account !!!!

Do not trust them !!!

See our last post :

SCAM Alert !!!

Warning !!!!!

Do not register !!!!

Another SCAM - please ban it !!!!

We have delete all your files, refuse your 1st payment and banned your account because you have upload some Archives RAR/ZIP that contains photos of young girls (12-14 years of age) in see-thru clothing and sexual suggestive posing. This is considered as CP in most countries.

We can add that you have publish your links in some websites in category reserved for Sex, this is clearly addressed to pedophiles, we have no doubt about that !

By uploading this kind of files you have break our Terms of Service, these files are clearly immoral ! After the ban of your 1st account you don't have the right to create a new account, if we have ban your 1st account this is for the same reason.

Note that when we ban an user we have always a good reason.

We have also refuse your 1st payment request, delete all your files and banned your new account, thanks you to stop to use our Service definitively.

We have received complaints for CP and DMCA for your files.

You have break our rules in multiple points, your ban is totally justified !

We have made a search on WJunction, apparently you have made the same things on RockFile (even if RockFile doesn't have said exactly what kind of files you have upload) and maybe with other FileHosts (if you don't have create a new account on their websites), see below :

I was banned on suspicion of sharing adult content without any evidence.
What kind of methods - ban before paying for rampant suspicion.

We are not required to proof.
There are 500+ compliant uploaders working with us without problems.
Just be compliant with rules that you've read and agreed before you started using our service.

If one person need to be ban of WJunction this is not us but only YOU, you should be have shame to try to make money with this kind of things !

We repeat that we have zero tolerance for immorality AND only for those who doesn't have understand this evidence : this include Child Exploitation like photos clearly destined to pedophiles even without nudes !

We have received complaints for CP and DMCA for your files, you have break our rules in multiple points like "storagepic".

They pay ???

how long will it take to pay?

Where is my money ????

Date Amount Status
2016-03-25 10.60 € PENDING

FilesUniverse - I'm still waiting
7 days have passed !!!

And Your Support not working !!!!

You are the same person, we have check this and we have ban the account "erwinkorwin" and refuse his 1st payment of 10.60 €, this is the only pending payment with an amount of 10.60 € so YOU ARE "storagepic" !

When you are ban you come on FileHosts pages (RockFile, our FileHost and maybe others with your multiple accounts on the FileHosts and on WJunction), you break a lot of rules and you come to cry for SCAM, you are serious ?

You try to make money by uploading and sharing Archives RAR/ZIP that contains photos of young girls (12-14 years of age) in see-thru clothing and sexual suggestive posing, shame on you !

In all case your ban is totally justified !

Last edited:
when you will pay my bitcoins

We have defined dates for payments to paid on time and avoid late payments.

"We will send your payment after your request, the 11th and the 25th of each month."

So, the next payments (including your payment) will be issued the 11th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back