Filestrum is having difficulties and not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filestrum, do you still have the opportunity to buy premium only for 7 days and a year. It looks suspicious and frightened customers, usually a set of premium only file hostings - scams. Why you removed a month and other premium? When you begin to make a payment for Webmoney?

Hi. Could you please change the number of the files per page to 100 or more?Or, could you please offer a selection of file number per page in the page of file management? Now it is 20, it is difficult to manage files and obtain the download links if I upload many files once. Please fix it, thanks.

Filestrum, do you still have the opportunity to buy premium only for 7 days and a year. It looks suspicious and frightened customers, usually a set of premium only file hostings - scams. Why you removed a month and other premium? When you begin to make a payment for Webmoney?

It's just a case of people getting use to it. We offer a 7 day trial purchase, along with a cheap yearly subscription. We expect most people to simply opt for the year as it is well priced. As soon as we've got funds in our webmoney account.

pls add payment method to buy premium.you will got much more sales if you add Payza,Webmoney,Moneybookers...!

Payza and moneybookers don't accept file hosts.

Hi. Could you please change the number of the files per page to 100 or more?Or, could you please offer a selection of file number per page in the page of file management? Now it is 20, it is difficult to manage files and obtain the download links if I upload many files once. Please fix it, thanks.

Yes, i'll get it changed.

I wait payment on WebMoney when there will be a payment?

Payments history

Date Amount Status
2012-09-03 €23.09 PENDING

Username: razvedka7799
I wait for payment

I wait payment on WebMoney when there will be a payment?

Payments history

Date Amount Status
2012-09-03 €23.09 PENDING

Username: razvedka7799
I wait for payment

We sent emails out to those expecting webmoney payouts. Loading money on webmoney is a slow process. We suggest switching to Paypal or Payza (we're waiting on card validation) untill we have the issue sorted. We opened with too many options and now it's becoming hard to keep track. We removed some options, we'd rather stick to less processors as it's easier to handle.

Is it possible to buy 1 year premium with account balance or just with credit card?

If i buy 1 year premium with visa is there are option to extend current account? Don't need new one.

Also, still waiting on payza payment.

We sent emails out to those expecting webmoney payouts. Loading money on webmoney is a slow process. We suggest switching to Paypal or Payza (we're waiting on card validation) untill we have the issue sorted. We opened with too many options and now it's becoming hard to keep track. We removed some options, we'd rather stick to less processors as it's easier to handle.

you could use e currency exchange to get wmz soon, hope it makes sense.

Please fix the climb via web, this very slow

GuD1qj5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back