Filestrum is having difficulties and not recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late payments ? lol 2012-09-04 ???Do not lie more!!!

Yes only for Payza. I've explained now a million times. I have even submitted correct documents to payza yet the account remains Unverified. I've emailed them twice now, no answer. I can't send payment through payza until they verify it. I have no control over this fact.

39awo.png

If your paypal payment is delayed, it's because we're looking into your account most likely. Those who stick to the rules get paid no problem. We have absolutely no reason to withhold funds.

hey man, what about my paypal payment?
account: mrdan32

i've changed my paypal email, but i didn't receive any email about this payment!

Last edited:
thanks!

2012-09-15€10.76PAID

Thanks for the payment

Because, you check because we have some days that consistently fails to upload

Even without receiving payment by paypal from 15-09
I can not upload anything from Thursday
All my support for the better filehost at this moment

EDIT: Now i can upload again :)

RELIEF! My users say have become Premium and can not download anything!
PS: When do paypal to buy premium?

Last edited:
Me too , I saw people request a payout after me has already paid but me still nothing !
I wait since 13/09 on paypal, apparently you only pay for people who require less than 10 €
No veritable answer from you, i stop uploading files on your filehost until I get paid
Because if you don't pay its means you're a SCAM !!

Last edited:
Actually, I also think it is behaving'' scammer''. I've been waiting since the 14th my payment by paypal € 50 and did not even reply to private messages I send. Everyone advised against using the server because obviously this guy would want to wear'' warm'' I will tell all over the net for this happen to anyone and ask WJunction from here to investigate a little bit of this type of scams that proliferate excessively lately. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back