Which Filehost is Better?

• FileSonic

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • Wupload

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic & Wupload Both Are In Same Cat Now.

Fileserve have No Chance To Contest With Them.

The fact that they pay out more than fileserve doesn't mean fileserve doesn't have a chance to compete with them, it may even mean the opposite. Fileserve is paying out less while keeping more of the profits for themselves, if Fileserve was being threatened then they would have done something such as raise their rates or offer some type of PPS incentive. Since they haven't my guess is that their bottom line is fine throughout all of this.

I don't know about you, but if I posted a link with all three Hosts, Fileserve would get downloaded more than the other two by a wide margin.

To answer the question of the thread, Filesonic is better right now, WU has too many bugs, and is very inconsistent. Sometimes I can't even upload through the web or FTP, sometimes my downloads are less than 200kbps (premium). Filesonic is way more consistent and is easily better than WU.

It is wrong to call them losers .. You most likely uploaded illegal files, thus they are allowed to delete or cancel your user on the site. There are rules there as here.

It is wrong to call them losers .. You most likely uploaded illegal files, thus they are allowed to delete or cancel your user on the site. There are rules there as here.

I Know what im saying mate, also i know what im typing

they deleted my account cuz my fkin luck i got a 1 year sale without download,
i only have 1 file uploaded to them.

this is not a GOOD fraud control, lol.

I Know what im saying mate, also i know what im typing

they deleted my account cuz my fkin luck i got a 1 year sale without download,
i only have 1 file uploaded to them.

this is not a GOOD fraud control, lol.

But I am reasonably sure it was an illegal file that led to a sale?

Nope,

its a movie, The Green Hornet (2011)

thats why i say they are losers,
why teh fuck they dont reject the sale then?
or delete the file?

Losers with a big L.

Ok, man you uploaded an "illegal" copy of the film.

Otherwise of course they will delete your account, its a free income (for them) :D ... wupload, filesonic, fileserve ... etc - they just want your users money.

It's called Business. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back