Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please explainme that

1) 1GB Collaboration means that if someone downloaded 1GB then its finished or

2) I can shared upto 1GB of files and then anyone can download them as many times. I means 1Gb always Hotlinked

When i collbaorated 500MB files it says that i have used 500MB out of 1GB. So its Collaborated space . As per i think but not sure

Last edited:
I personally love their new look. The old file manager was ugly and sluggish, this new one looks awesome and is fast as well. You guys just need to give them time. Remember when sharignmatrix became filesonic and how it had huge bugs? People were hating on filesonic back then and everybody said it was doomed from the start. But they eventually sorted out all the problems. I'm quite sure FSC's team is well aware of these issues and they will eventually iron everything out.

imo they should atleast bring back the same old premium account selection page for new users , this new look makes it more and more difficult

@mirror51 @linkinpark

As far as I known,

1GB Collaboration is a special space in your account. It is not a folder. You must set each file (that you want to provide hotlink download) to be the Collaboration file.

1 GB means the sum of all your Collaboration's file size must not more than 1 GB.

There are no limit bandwidth for the Collaboration file. The downloader (all type) can download it for free as long as it is set to be Collaboration.

You can get commission for all type of sale from the Collaboration file. This is as good as before if you are in PPS plan.

If you are in PPD plan, You get nothing from it except the site's sale commission. The download of the Collaboration file will not be count.

You can choose to provide or not to provide it. There is no effect to your account.

Hope this can help

:)

@qloolp thanks.

Actually i find it very useful because i have files which i can now send to ligitimate clients which they can download directly without going through site.

They don't know anything about filesharing. they just want click and download.

I think that is very good option without having any premium account. and i can change files anytime so i think 1Gb will be enough

Has anybody renewed their account (3 months or more) since the change? I have to renew my account but im worried they might have changed it so a 3 month or 6th month subscription auto renews, in the past it was a once off payment but it's hard to actually find out on the filesonic website whether it will auto renew now.

I joined for another 3 months but wish i hadn't, apparently filesonic have USA based servers like megaupload so their days must be numbered as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back