FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe all guys will move to Filepost, because Filepost have "plan 75% per sale also get 60% for all rebills"
but i will still use Filesonic and Wupload, because they are still good and don't lock my account cause DCMA :)

@all do you want to make a transaction ID Public???After see all your post I PM that downloader to send me the transaction ID-I can't Post it Public the ID if he send me...If someone want that ID......PM...I will not send to Hish because i will never ask for his help and never talk about anything with him (he can consider that i am not anymore an affiliate -i will use my account only for RU my files).I dont care anymore about earnings , what i am earning i will invest in another host -My Last Reply to this thread!

Last edited:
@ uzzlicu

Why you angry with Hish?, he never talked any bad about you nor he will do in future. He was upset when you hastily come into conclusion that filesonic scammed you and posted such negative comments when he didn't replied to you promptly. Actually Hish is a very busy man and he need to do several other things that's why it takes some time to reply to PM.

I suggest you to give that paypal transaction id to Hish, he will never post in public as he know everything well. Even if you move to any other host you cant see a hardworking support like Hish anywhere. So the loss is always on your side.

You have told that you already sold more than 370 accounts then it would be bad to your site visitors if you move all your files to other hosts. Also do you think those users will buy new file hosting sites account like they did with filesonic?. Think wisely before making crucial decisions.

Hi hish, i have a question, last 2 week i was Super Elite, so i was earning an extra 10% of my daily earnings. This week i couldnt cut it to be on the Super Elite list, so that 10% went away.
Afaik the superelite list gets updated every monday, so for this weeks payout i have 2 super elite days (i see super elite earnings for those days on my stats), so i have a few extra bucks thanks to that

The thing is i dont see those extra bucks reflected on outstanding payment. In fact my stats show one amount, my dashboard shows another (1 buck more) but my real earning are neither of those values.

What is happening??

Ive sent u images of my stats and dashboard to ur pm (i dont like to show on public places how much i earn)

Thank you in advance.

Hey Hish, can u please reply.

Thank you.

@all do you want to make a transaction ID Public???After see all your post I PM that downloader to send me the transaction ID-I can't Post it Public the ID if he send me...If someone want that ID......PM...I will not send to Hish because i will never ask for his help and never talk about anything with him (he can consider that i am not anymore an affiliate -i will use my account only for RU my files).I dont care anymore about earnings , what i am earning i will invest in another host -My Last Reply to this thread!

What makes you 100% sure, that user, who you don't know, actually bought account trough one of your link??? He can said he did it, but did he really?
Can you trust on word someone you don't know??
Have you seen him clicking on the link, or copying link inside another tab?
Can you prove that? Have you recorded a video of him doing that?
That would be unbeatable proof to YOU and us.
Rest is just pissing in the wind. Empty words. Nothing.
Claims without proof, are basically lies, don't you know that?

System Error

Error 8001: Item not found

This item do not exist or was deleted.

when trying to delete a preview of a video

please check and do needful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back