FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 50% of the file deleted 3 days ago suddenly. I saw this forum happen with everyone almost with non premium user. I only consumed almost 250 Gb of space. Some of my file was very rare so it gives me sale after sometime. But now I am totally Blanked. Download goes down and no sales from 3 days. After HF this is 2nd shocked for me.

At least Filesonic guys should have mass email us at least once that we will delete file from non premium user who has 30 days old file and not downloaded from 48 hrs. I just got screwed. If I knew it I would have upgraded to premium. Just got Screwed.:facepalm: I think 1 email wouldnt hurt you if you reminded us. Some of file I see download even 3 days ago but now deleted. Thats means if I dont upgrade now More deletion will take place everyday. :O 2011 is very Bad for me.

1807201114.jpg

Check above image this file was even active till 13th, on 12th date I see long list of deletions. Can you imagine how much lost? How can it be inactive file? I saw them almost each day download especially the top one I remember name I saw almost daily. But the policy of 30 days old file can be deleted any time if not downloaded 48 hrs is not good. If you dont want your space to get abused then limit it to 500 GB for non premium user or 100 GB whatever you want. It merely would cost me 5$ only to save my files if I was informed about this 48 hrs rules. 5$ is nothing as those files was rare and gave me some good sales. If the file can be backed I will purchase year premium to be tension free for a year. But without files How can I earn to upgrade? Very discouraging act.

Last edited:
What is wrong with Filesonic?

What is wrong with Filesonic? It's been TWO days since my stats freezed in an anormal mode. Hish do you have an explication for this situation, that is not happening only for me? Other users complains about freezed stats. I am 80 % sure that I made some sales in these two days, but it don't show up in my stats. What to do next??? :facepalm:

My 50% of the file deleted 3 days ago suddenly. I saw this forum happen with everyone almost with non premium user. I only consumed almost 250 Gb of space. Some of my file was very rare so it gives me sale after sometime. But now I am totally Blanked. Download goes down and no sales from 3 days. After HF this is 2nd shocked for me.

At least Filesonic guys should have mass email us at least once that we will delete file from non premium user who has 30 days old file and not downloaded from 48 hrs. I just got screwed. If I knew it I would have upgraded to premium. Just got Screwed.:facepalm: I think 1 email wouldnt hurt you if you reminded us. Some of file I see download even 3 days ago but now deleted. Thats means if I dont upgrade now More deletion will take place everyday. :O 2011 is very Bad for me.
I know what you mean.. I went on vacation,let me premium expire, Lost over 23 pages of files! Tons of work down the drain.

1807201114.jpg

Check above image this file was even active till 13th, on 12th date I see long list of deletions. Can you imagine how much lost? How can it be inactive file? I saw them almost each day download especially the top one I remember name I saw almost daily. But the policy of 30 days old file can be deleted any time if not downloaded 48 hrs is not good. If you dont want your space to get abused then limit it to 500 GB for non premium user or 100 GB whatever you want. It merely would cost me 5$ only to save my files if I was informed about this 48 hrs rules. 5$ is nothing as those files was rare and gave me some good sales. If the file can be backed I will purchase year premium to be tension free for a year. But without files How can I earn to upgrade? Very discouraging act.

The same happened with me, while i have lost 95% of my files, now i get 0 sales and 1$ per day, who can imagines this?!! you were absolutely right when you said After HF this is 2nd shocked.
The question is, will FS restore our data ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back