FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stats dropped by 80-90%:facepalm:....stats frozen again....it is evident that there is a problem:facepalm:... wanted to or not should be solved quickly otherwise no one up anymore ...without affiliates uploader you have a short life but you know...regards.

Last edited:
My stats dropped by 80-90%:facepalm:....stats frozen again....it is evident that there is a problem:facepalm:... wanted to or not should be solved quickly otherwise no one up anymore ...without affiliates uploader you have a short life but you know...regards.

Stats are fine , 60$ so far today for me , you just have bad luck

I really pray this will be some really big good news and not an offer limited for only the best users or something.

I believe we will have a great promos , like double payout etc...

There are 2 type of poster Good lucky posters like champ of champs or gokusama
and bad luck posters like me . I do not have any expectation from sharing.
Do not wait anything more nowadays. There is no middle area. You are good or bad.
I was GOOOD but now BAD.

s145 server is down. I found multiple links upon download that gives 0 bytes.

Can you please PM me some links that have this issue?

Thanks!

Hish

Hi Hish, I have PM the details required by you as asked earlier and I have provided the login id in the PM as it should not be posted on the forum, I am waiting for your reply and I would like to know if the issue regarding the Jdownloader which was mentioned by you earlier is resolved or still the same issue continues.

The jDownloader issues were all resolved.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back