FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shufol, I have no sales and lucky I can not see any fluctuation... +0 -0 :))))))

I see file numbers of FSO near 1,39 billion files. and I saw this value is nearly same in last 24 hr
may be , because of ftp and remote upload problem cause this Slowing of file number increasing.

Virtual And all we know you are the dumpest man of all universe, dumper than homer simpson

mkhomer.jpg

shufol, load a file and check the number there between / / even if most are copy

files as backup , its a value cataloged in database as FILE.

i think they dont deleting files but they have some problems, bicouse in one moment i have 199 download and next moment 130, so just give them a time and all will be backt to normal :))

i think they dont deleting files but they have some problems, bicouse in one moment i have 199 download and next moment 130, so just give them a time and all will be backt to normal :))

we have the same problem from yesterday

1) stats looks on time 180 the other 110 then back to normal.........so problematic stats (only from last night and on)

2) RU is so slow.............please fix them before weekend

thanks hish!

Hish this is unprofessional!

A few minutes ago you were just looking at your thread, and then disappeared...
And here are people who are waiting for any explanation about the mass disappearing files from their accounts.

Hish this is unprofessional!

A few minutes ago you were just looking at your thread, and then disappeared...
And here are people who are waiting for any explanation about the mass disappearing files from their accounts.

If he didn't reply because he might NOT be getting exact reply from IT desk !!

What would you be interested in - False hopes or real answer ?

Please wait for him to reply.

Regards

Stats

@All

We had not been aggressively enforcing our file deletion policy for free users files (30 days), but in response to the issues we have been dealing with, we had to begin enforcing it.

However, there was a glitch which deleted files which were not scheduled for deletion - but don't worry! We will be restoring them!

Be patient and they will be reactivated.

Hish

@All

We are aware of the stats discrepancies affiliates have been noticing.

Do not worry, all of the stats are processing fine and none of them have been lost - we are fixing the issue and you will see an accurate accounting of them soon.

Hish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back