FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 44 pages of list file yesterday. Today I have 33 pages. Few hours later its only 31 pages. I didnt get any email of deleting files. In removed there are only 54 files
I dont think there are so many files got DCMA or such kind of problem to be deleted like that?
I'm really dissappointed. Anyone is facing this problem like me?
Is it necessary to upgrade to premium to avoid this?

Please help me

I had 44 pages of list file yesterday. Today I have 33 pages. Few hours later its only 31 pages. I didnt get any email of deleting files. In removed there are only 54 files
I dont think there are so many files got DCMA or such kind of problem to be deleted like that?
I'm really dissappointed. Anyone is facing this problem like me?
Is it necessary to upgrade to premium to avoid this?

Please help me
many files have been deleted why? my id: lmanaos

IF what I see is improvement (speeds jumping from slow 3-4MB/s ,now up to 11MB/s) it is indeed what I asked for, jawdropping. 300%+ faster with USA than previous. IT still isn't perfect (means not all uploads are going with this speed, they show old 50kb/s speeds) but I am sure all will be fixed. Great job.

There is problem with Sale count this few hours. It keep losing and coming back 2 sales and 200 credits as well as $24 in outstanding payment again and again. Anyone got same problem?

@bravesoldier
becouse dayli check the number of files and yesterdy i have 886
and today says 186 the people in my blog say to me many files are deleted
i dont no whi this hapend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back