FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still having probs with ftp. Many files are getting stopped in the middle. Have to reupload again and again :(. Hope it will be solved very soon :).

Filemangaer is so slow......it renames my files after 5 minutes ...lol.....looks 80% of functionality is verry slow.....only the DMCA department is verry quick ....lol

but i go there and how i have access to the coupon for give somebody.

It will generate a coupon code which you then give to the user.

Hish

Filemangaer is so slow......it renames my files after 5 minutes ...lol.....looks 80% of functionality is verry slow.....only the DMCA department is verry quick ....lol

We are aware of this issue - it is a lag - but don't worry, the changes will be made.

You should see an improvement very shortly on this.

Hish

Last edited:
Guys,

Please be supportive. Few comments are really disappointing , just think from Filesonic's perspective - Why would they keep issues as it is ... most probably they must be sitting beyond their office hours to resolve these issues and upon which some of these comments of yours would be a real mood spoiler , disheartening and highly unappreciative for the kind of hard work they are putting in.

Please be patient as like hish said many guys are keeping close eyes on issue and it would be resolved soon.

Regards

Last edited:
^^

Right reverse :)

The error shouldn't happen, but hey if this happened let them fix, give some times.

Beside Filesonic already give so much for me, that's something i'll never forget.

It's definitely improving. Earlier the Europe server was closing my FTP connection before it could even start uploading. Now it's letting me upload and is at about 7/8ths the normal speed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back