FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish: can you please ask your dev team to add a feature so that we can see,from which site we are getting our downloads?just like its for sales?

Umm, i got a problem. Whenever I try to change the settings on the settings page, it asks me to click the link sent in the email and after i do that, I receive this error on FS page>>

SETTINGS CONFIRMATION

Error: Confirmation code not found in database.

Could you please resolve it Hish ?

I started to upload to WUPLOAD.com as mirror links so far 5 GB and I had 1,5 usd earnings in two days.

IN FILE SONIC I have uploaded about 120 GB so far and I earn 0,04 per day! The cheating of this company in statistics must be huge. It's like saying all the downloads of my files are premiums so do not count. I do not believe it. Its amazing what is going on with the statistics of FileSonic. I have no proof but from the results I am 100% sure...What else to say!Wake-up users.

All hosters do that Mikevet1984! Even Wupload will do that in a not so distant future. They don't block all downloads now, but wait and see... Now they will give everything to uploaders, to call them to Wupload.

Wanna get your brain fried?
Upload a file to Netload.in, with a size let's say, of 300 MB. Upload the same file to FileSonic or FileServe, and put all links were you post. See the result after 1 week or 2.
You'll find this ratio: Netload 200 downloads; FileSonic or FileServe: 50/60 downloads. And Netload has same rules (generally): one point/download per user a day (free/premium) and the download has to be completed. The only problem is the low money program. It only serves sites that have massive traffic.

I have to admit that between all hosters, FileSonic is the most reliable hoster. Already tried Wupload, but I still win more with FileSonic. I had some problems with FSN in the past, but looks stable now. Comparing to others... FileSonic is my choice... for now.
Just my 2 cents. B-)

Hi...

:facepalm:I'm still getting this suspicious behavior message

"http://blocked.filesonic.com/"

are you working on getting this issue fixed?

Santiago, Chile

Hi

I got an email from you and I verified your IP address and it is not blocked by us.

Are you using a proxy?

Hish

Hish, could you take a look at s153, when I downloaded from there, I only got 0 bytes... as premium or free with jdownloader or browser...

Hi!

Can you pls give me the link you tried? i tried another link and it worked fine

Hish, could you take a look at s153, when I downloaded from there, I only got 0 bytes... as premium or free with jdownloader or browser...

Hi!

Can you pls give me the link you tried? i tried another link and it worked fine!

Thanks

Hish

Umm, i got a problem. Whenever I try to change the settings on the settings page, it asks me to click the link sent in the email and after i do that, I receive this error on FS page>>

SETTINGS CONFIRMATION

Error: Confirmation code not found in database.

Could you please resolve it Hish ?

Hi

Please copy/paste the link in your browser (without the .)

Thanks

Hish: can you please ask your dev team to add a feature so that we can see,from which site we are getting our downloads?just like its for sales?

Hi!

I already spoke to them about it , but we can not do it now!

We will look into it in the future

Hish

Hish, i already sent PM to you to inform about my blocked IP.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (111.221.104.200) and have been temporarily blocked. If you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team.

Please help me to unblock my IP.

Boko

Mission 4 is stucked too.. I activated it on May 6th, and it's accomplished but I still didn't get the points.. my id 5305821 thx

btw, nice to see you here at weekend, hish :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back