FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello camps18 ! Check the threads in this forum or use the search button to find sites and forum you are looking for.About RU from Fsn to Fsn - it is forbidden and thats a good thing.I can`t understand what do you mean with
I want know what is the solution for the problem of the remote upload
,for me there isn`t any problem with the remote upload - it works from other filehosts , but you must have premium account there .

i see that almost complainer are remote uploader (the ones that remoting from another file host to filesonic) :)

i'm glad i'm not one of them <3

Virtual, what is your problem ? I'm muslim you are not? is this problem ?
Or you are white other is black ? is this problem ?... what is your problem
with others ? other one makes 19-20 sales per day and show off here
like people compare size of something, like mine is bigger than your.
Do not envy other people. Do not be selfish. Do not be show off boy.
Be polite, be generous. I'm glad I'm not as SELFISH As you are.
allah şÃ¼kür

Virtual, what is your problem ? I'm muslim you are not? is this problem ?
Or you are white other is black ? is this problem ?... what is your problem
with others ? other one makes 19-20 sales per day and show off here
like people compare size of something, like mine is bigger than your.
Do not envy other people. Do not be selfish. Do not be show off boy.
Be polite, be generous. I'm glad I'm not as SELFISH As you are.
allah şÃ¼kür

heh ?!
did i talking about any sales ?
did i talking even about your religion ?
(imho, the Muslim even not allow to do any kind of pirates) :)
and the last : did i talking to you ?

i just said that almost complainer here are.... (see my previous post back there)

:)

Wow man you are really crazy,who give a f_ck your religion,always here some complain and cry here

it's always glad to see a reasonable person like you stevvva :)

i'm sure he will come up here again and put a retarded kiddies picture to show about his self :)

cheers mate ;)

^Didn't he say he quit uploading to Filesonic, and that he was gonna quit posting in this thread?
Wow man you are really crazy,who give a f_ck your religion,always here some complain and cry here,but this is NO COMENT.
When I see hish I asc him to transfer one sale per day from my acc to your, if you stop whining here.And again you are first start to show your earn here,nobody do that before you and now when you expire cant sale anything all other is show of boy,that is pathetic.
You are the lamest REMOTE REUPLOADER in the scene.

I'll start complaining here if you give me one sale just so I can stop complaining :(

lol I average like 1 sale every 4 days.

STEVVA, you are the lamest of wj, we have special idioms in turkey like the people you are.
but it includes harsh words and will not publish it. I was talking with Virtual not you , licker.

STEVVA, you are the lamest of wj, we have special idioms in turkey like the people you are.
but it includes harsh words and will not publish it. I was talking with Virtual not you , licker.

I told you before dude - GET OFF this forum and disappear, you are the biggest Turikish bastard of WJ. I report you to mods. You make problems everywhere. Go make some kebap to your hut and shut up.

@stevvva - dont care. Such people are everywhere :)

Did you try to ignore him? Maybe he's just troll. They usually go away in few days/week when no one respond them or pay them any attention. Trolls are biggest attention whores.

Wow man you are really crazy,who give a f_ck your religion

I told you before dude - GET OFF this forum and disappear, you are the biggest Turikish bastard of WJ. I report you to mods. You make problems everywhere. Go make some kebap to your hut and shut up.

a remote uploader lamer like him will never be understand.
he wants to copy and renaming of every thousand of files from his leeching activity but he can't afford any single problem with it.

the worst about him is, he even swallowed his own dirty words about filesonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back