FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys how are you'll finding the Half and Half plans? Or are you'll still stuck to the older plans that were initially there?

Last edited:
Hi Filesonic, Yesterday I change in my settings the Payment plan to half and a half, but I don´t know if it works now or if I have to wait to the next monday. Thanks for the anwswer.

Please hish i want serious help from you , i made a mistake and i changed the plan , please heelp !! i want to back to previous plan PPD
the first and last time hish ! please help

Please hish i want serious help from you , i made a mistake and i changed the plan , please heelp !! i want to back to previous plan PPD
the first and last time hish ! please help
I don't think he will help you while there are two security precautions before you change anything in your settings, including reward plan; captcha and password.. and even if you set, there is security question as well..
someone like you asked the same help from hish but he was not able to help..
just lets hope you can get better earnings in your new plan :)

Hi,

I need a serious help whenever i do remote upload from my rapidleech, i got this error that file is not found but the truth is file is always there on my rapidleech.

This is not a first time happening.

Help me ..:(

[SLIDE]http://s2.imgkeep.com/i/00009/sv5wcgfwl7gk.png[/SLIDE]

Hi,

I need a serious help whenever i do remote upload from my rapidleech, i got this error that file is not found but the truth is file is always there on my rapidleech.

then you can't use your rapidleech upload service ?

Hi,

Make sure your rapid leech isn't adding a "space" after the last character. Mine was doing that and I couldn't remote upload to rapidshare or fileserve.

i recived this email from filesonic :(. Filesonic. I answered it. Hope they will fix this problem soon as possible
[FONT=&quot]Dear Affiliates,[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your payments have been put [/FONT][FONT=&quot]on[/FONT][FONT=&quot] hold[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]by[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our Fraud Department.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We ask you to send us examples of exact links of where you post your files. As soon as everything is verified, your payments will be released.
[/FONT]

i recived this email from filesonic :(. Filesonic. I answered it. Hope they will fix this problem soon as possible
[FONT=&quot]Dear Affiliates,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your payments have been put [/FONT][FONT=&quot]on[/FONT][FONT=&quot] hold[/FONT][FONT=&quot]by[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our Fraud Department.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We ask you to send us examples of exact links of where you post your files. As soon as everything is verified, your payments will be released.
[/FONT]

wtf :(
thats bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back