FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SecretCase ,working but there is one bug not fixed

when you search a file and selected all files you found and try to copy to anyplace
you get errors. This bug is appeared when a coding is being prepared to prevent the copy more than 1000 files at the same time. And as I said above, there is a very rare copy error, some files are not the files are appeared, while copying them to root or anyplace, you can see
wtf files they are not my files I chose. May be a kind of database error or bug. But
i came face to face 3 times today

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i19/ea2e73.jpg[/SLIDE]

Grrrrr..... :'(

It happens :)

Happens to me atleast 2-3 times every month , I am also on fixed 12 :) but I take these sales as returning Thanks to Filesonic.

Regards

when you search a file and selected all files you found and try to copy to anyplace
you get errors. This bug is appeared when a coding is being prepared to prevent the copy more than 1000 files at the same time. And as I said above, there is a very rare copy error, some files are not the files are appeared, while copying them to root or anyplace, you can see
wtf files they are not my files I chose. May be a kind of database error or bug. But
i came face to face 3 times today

I heard other hosts don't have these problems. Please try those. Thanks for your time.

Please mean it this time , you always say you would leave but you come back with no shame in less than 12 hours and 40 minutes , whats with the timing by the way ?

That was rhetorical. Goodbye.

Regards

reverse, I said I will leave sharing not downloading or uploading
and I did not mean LEAVING from HELPING.

I love filesonic's good updates and upgrades, but sometimes new updates
comes with new bugs inside.

reverse, I said I will leave sharing not downloading or uploading
and I did not mean LEAVING from HELPING.

I love filesonic's good updates and upgrades, but sometimes new updates
comes with new bugs inside.

What if I convince Hish to send a PM to you to stop 'loving' and 'helping' , Would you please acknowledge that ?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back