FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hish,

Does Filesonic also counting the downloads from Free User who using jdownloader ?

I'm affraid it is not due they don't need to visit the link page on fsn.

Thanks. :)

Hi Filesonic. I have $ 16 in my account now. For what I read the minimum for payment is $ 15 and you pay on Mondays from previus Saturday to Friday. The payment are automatics or we need to request? Thanks for your anwser.

Code:
http://www.filesonic.in/game/the-store

awesome ! Lifetime Premium Voucher

Cost = 50,000 credits

!!! W00t!

but what is ?

Unlock Promos

To unlock this group = 2,000 credits ?

I want to know before i unlock !

i have a little question ¿have you in plan change spain to B? i am loosing money with fileserve (i am a filesonic and fileserve uploader) bvecouse they payme 22usd for 1024mb and you pay me only 18usd....

glad310 you should have been at least $15 on friday (april 22), if you are now 16$ you have to get your money next week

has have could would had been has 15 could 16 would 17 has have had been could not had have should could was is the now 15 have 16 had

Regards

Reverse can you explain this ?

Mission Description:

Increase earnings by X amount over last week
Difficulty X = Reward Time Limit
1 10% 1000 7 Days
2 20% 2000 7 Days
3 30% 3000 7 Days
4 40% 4000 7 Days
5 50% 5000 7 Days ??

lol.... i know how your feel about "something" mate ;)

8-)

:)

He is annoying like hell , thats all :) so trying to make his presence funny for everyone and hoping against hope that he would leave.

If i am not wrong , even a cool-minded person like Hish hates his guts.

So, I just hope i had have been has could been able to has 15 16 was is .

Regards

As far as I understood rules, you have to have 10% more from last week, means, if you had 1000 points, to accomplish mission, you need to have 1100 points (10%) in the week you started mission :) I already finished 1st mission :D
Correct me if I'm wrong

As far as I understood rules, you have to have 10% more from last week, means, if you had 1000 points, to accomplish mission, you need to have 1100 points (10%) in the week you started mission :) I already finished 1st mission :D
Correct me if I'm wrong

Mate , You are wrong! :) So like you asked I will correct you.

and if i am NOT wrong :) :) , if u earn 10% more for difficulty 1 or 20% for difficulty 2 .... so on , you will get points mentioned in the table.

Correct me if I'm wrong :D

Regards

Reverse can you explain this ?

Mission Description:

Increase earnings by X amount over last week
Difficulty X = Reward Time Limit
1 10% 1000 7 Days
2 20% 2000 7 Days
3 30% 3000 7 Days
4 40% 4000 7 Days
5 50% 5000 7 Days ??

What you mean ?

For example : Last week i made 10$
what should i do ?

you should make $10 + xx% of your "dificulty" choice to a accomplish the mission.

if you still can not to figure it out, just ignore it, it would be better for you and the entire of the world :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back