FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's with the remote FS -> FS? You gotta pay people back for their Premium Memberships, cuz they have paid a lot of money to remote their uploads l8r on!

my Unpaid in USD was 70$ now it is 63 !!

hi hish plz check your PM i sent you my id
thank you ...

Hi

Maybe you chose wrong dates before?

I check your account and since the 19th, until today , you made ~$63 + ~$5 promo.. So its ~$68 ... It is correct :)

Hish

So what's with the remote FS -> FS? You gotta pay people back for their Premium Memberships, cuz they have paid a lot of money to remote their uploads l8r on!

Why so? We offer all the services that are on the premium page... People can still RU to other hosts... So why pay the money back?

Hish

[Originally Posted by FileSonic-IT]

FS-FS Remote Upload is no longer permitted.

Thank you.

well wanna say goodbye to all the Remote Uploaders and say hello to the Real Uploaders..

FILESONIC RULEZ!!!

Hish im forced to start work with ORON, because you blocked FSO-FSO RU. I dont know how to use FTP, for web upload i dont have speed i i dont earn a lot so i can afford 2 premiums on other filehosts (dont have time for it too). I think you will see a lot drop on earnings from all...
Please recognize your decision.
[SLIDE]http://www.gifbin.com/bin/seymour.gif[/SLIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back