FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish, hear me out! Can you fix the annoying SYSTEM ERROR when deleting multiple files? It is still there! You still haven't done anything about this bug! I received another Copyright Infringement email from Filesonic DMCA and I want to get rid of all my copies of the files that were reported, but file manager just won't let me! I am trying to delete just 100+ files from search but I am getting this annoying SYSTEM frakking ERROR! Fix this immediately please!

So almost no Ru possible anymore ....
RU from filserve sucks
Ru from Oron dont work at all
Ru from hotfile work 1 out of 10 for me
And now even RU from filesonic isnt allowed

Why dont you just remove the RU then ?
I had few sales daily before but since last week I barely have 1 sale daily now. And Im not living in pakistan or india, Im in germany and really slow upload speed. And when Im in London I cant even download nor upload at all !!!!!!!!
thats why RU is a really important tool for those who have to take 3 hours to upload less than 100mb

Hope you will allow RU from filesonic again , for now Im moving to other host
Anyway, the time with filsonic was great , thks for the pay I got the last few months, wish to work with FS again in the future

PS: To Filesonic, you should post the news about RU changes on the site, this is probably the most importan change made since the launch of FS but still no any news on the site about it.
This forum is only a support for a very minor part of filesonic users, its not enough to only write a message here.

Remote Upload...

Hi, Yes, I can confirm it is true, Hish

I never found a leeched file from my domains, i do not post in forums... all is about the content you share, RU works fine for me, i RU from MU, RS, HF, FSe, FSo, FF, vip-file, letitbit without a problem, sometimes normal, sometimes fast, sometimes blazing fast... In most cases i do not use the "normal" way of remote, but let my URLs generate by a service that costs me a few euro a month... and there are more as i can count on my two hands of these services...

This was a GOOD choice... ;)

Last edited:
PS: To Filesonic, you should post the news about RU changes on the site, this is probably the most importan change made since the launch of FS but still no any news on the site about it.
This forum is only a support for a very minor part of filesonic users, its not enough to only write a message here.

where filesonic wrote than fsn to fsn allowed? internal remote isnt allowed in any filehost but megaupload..

in early 2008 , rs have that feature of internal remote but they also remove that feature.. when people tried to abuse it..

so the blocking of fsn2fsn was a matter of time.. ;)

Hi

Yes, I can confirm it is true

Hish

The best confirmation...!!!

Filesonic don't need worry about get decrease on their income. Many peoples still want to buy premium account for downloading purpose only. And many uploaders still ready to upload ( Real working ) again and again to provide the links ( With more guarantee on their links...). B-)

The best confirmation...!!!

Filesonic don't need worry about get decrease on their income. Many peoples still want to buy premium account for downloading purpose only. And many uploaders still ready to upload ( Real working ) again and again to provide the links ( With more guarantee on their links...). B-)

I fully agree.
I hope that soon we uploaders finally increase our earnings.
I do not know if that's coincidence or not, compared to yesterday, I had four more sales. I hope the trend continues.

Fso to Fso its gone, Leechers :

p3aB5.gif

been saving this image all weekend XDXDXDXD

haha cool image:D

in last 3 days my thread on many forum last longer on page 1, i did a small upload but my earning from ppd increase slowly, hope this is because fso to fso disable

fileserve sucks ....i was using that too....no longer oron became better and easy-share too ....i dont need premium on filesonic.;..because i do not remote other links

Why Oron? I don't think they allow internal RU either :|

I thought it was only Fso and MU who had internal RU.

Haha..i've just found an idiot who RU my files.
This idiot even don't wanna spent more time for at least upload the screenshot to new link . He even used my screenshot link.X-(

The posts exactly the same, from title, description, screenshot, only the links different...what an asshole...but he can't duplicate all my post on march, i gave id text on the screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back