FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An offer to SONIC team;

Is it possible to add a part that shows how many of SALE's are 1 month,3 months,6 months, 12 months or LIFETIME as a CIRCLE like in ADVANCED STATS.

With this RATIO CIRCLE , members can watch how many % of their sales are 1 month or do they have LIFE time sale ? and choose the best option for them

Finally all returned to normal.
Sales are going as usual. I hope it will remain so in fact that even to increase.

I LOVE FILESONIC <3<3<3<3<3

How to increase sales/downloads (and reduce refunds) when half of the downloads from Filesonic, (even on "Premium") is at THIS speed?

filesonicspeedspngsrgk.png

On average between two downloads one can only be done at this speed (15/30Kbps). Faulty server range? Faulty network range? The problem will not go away just by ignoring it exists! Is already being ignored for months!

The "core business" of Filesonic? Hosting files for DOWNLOAD? Selling accounts for easier/faster DOWNLOADS? FAIL!!! How is this possible?

This message (as my last) will probably be ignored, but I can always keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back