FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bagfull, as I know, u can see sales when in PPD if HISH did not fix this bug yet.
cause if you previous posts ( I know there are 861 pages), check CAPS of statistics
and u will see some caps has PPD and sales looks like 2/0$

keithfcain, can you confirm you are ELITE user or not ??, if elite, u have to wait 300$
otherwise , 2nd question, add your income (march19-till now) and then do this

Unpaid in USD - (the money between 19-till now) < 15$ (for normal members) u have to wait next week
Unpaid in USD - (the money between 19-till now) < 300$ (for elite members) , u have to wait next week

bagfull, as I know, u can see sales when in PPD if HISH did not fix this bug yet.
cause if you previous posts ( I know there are 861 pages), check CAPS of statistics
and u will see some caps has PPD and sales looks like 2/0$

keithfcain, can you confirm you are ELITE user or not ??, if elite, u have to wait 300$
otherwise , 2nd question, add your income (march19-till now) and then do this

Unpaid in USD - (the money between 19-till now) < 15$ (for normal members) u have to wait next week
Unpaid in USD - (the money between 19-till now) < 300$ (for elite members) , u have to wait next week

I'm on PPD, not ELITE. Before 18 I have $230+, from 19 till now I still have over $15. I didn't receive payment for week from 12 to 18. Today I feel so disappointed because there is no clear explanation of what is going on to my account and some other people got same problems as me.

I'm on PPD, not ELITE. Before 18 I have $230+, from 19 till now I still have over $15. I didn't receive payment for week from 12 to 18. Today I feel so disappointed because there is no clear explanation of what is going on to my account and some other people got same problems as me.

keithfcain i have same problem i have more than 80$ i should recieve it 2 weeks ago already but didn't

Have you two received any e-mail from Fraud Department regarding stoppage of payment ?

If no , relax , the issue will be resolved today only.

Regards

why Hish not assisting uploader properly?

He is assisting all right but you need to be patient , all i could see is that you want to change plan .. right ?

Please drop him a PM with user id and plan of your choice (only if you are Elite now and want to remove it) else please wait for 7 days since last change.

Regards

reverse i recieved once then answered to this mail and they ignore, their support don't work

Well , that's it mate , Hish can't help you then.

Thats a different department altogether , you have to resolve this issue on e-mails only .

Regards

Already got 300 something download till this hour...:)
Seem my download number getting better in this month...
But not my sales...:'(
More forums, more posting....
Seems everyone jump to FSo wagon....Filesonic become more popular..<3

More hard to get sales...but the possibility is still wide open.

Almost 2 weeks and only get 1 year premium sales...
I think i need a little break and cooling down....more refreshing :D
I think this last 2 week isn't my moment...

Have a good day everyone, wish you all can get good earning.

@reverse : can we able to see no. of sales if we are on PPD ?

if " NO " then how can we know that we are doing better so now lets change the plan to PPS ? if we see no. of sales we can find that we are doing good so we have to change the plan !!

waiting for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back