FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghasem.M, there is no PAYOUT button, on friday at 00:00 (according to the server of filesonic can see at the right bottom of STATISTICS) , if u have at least exact 15.00 $ in your account, your money will be in your account (paypal) in 4 days (about tuesday 10-11 pm). It's automatic payment not manual

chipve,I do not know counts, but I had 7 sales (it was 2 for 15 hours and then when I check it today I saw its 7)

Huh! tnx for info m8

[slide]http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx66/wowebook/safdsadsa.jpg[/slide]
Now time of system is 02/23/2011 , but my stats is 02/22/2011 , and 7PM yesterday ,when i check my account , it report : 528 dl & 2,76$ , but now when i check , it report again : 528 dl & 2,76$

[slide]http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx66/wowebook/safdsadsa.jpg[/slide]
Now time of system is 02/23/2011 , but my stats is 02/22/2011 , and 7PM yesterday ,when i check my account , it report : 528 dl & 2,76$ , but now when i check , it report again : 528 dl & 2,76$

see the date picker at the top. Increase the date mate.

Regards

HIsh I changed from PPD to PPS and have had a stat freeze. No downloads are counted nor have any sales been counted. I amaveraging 3 sales a day and nothing has been credited to my account so far.

HIsh I changed from PPD to PPS and have had a stat freeze. No downloads are counted nor have any sales been counted. I amaveraging 3 sales a day and nothing has been credited to my account so far.
downloads are not counted in PPS plan.. regarding sales, you must be in ur unlucky day..
my sales counts works, had done 2 sales already..
good lucks to you..

I will repeat question.Why regular or advance upload break or finish but when i click on "show links" its say's "error" and there is no file in file menager and download is finish?
Also i want to ask with premium is it faster upload or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back