FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAITING HERE FOR AN ANSWER, WHAT DO I SELL AS AFFILIATE, AND WHAT DID I BOUGHT

WHERE is resume function??? RESUME doesn't exist for premium user, I have never seen this, filehosts have resume for free users, and you don't have resume for premiums??? WTF?? I am right now VERY dissapointed...

1385ee.png

8cd99f5bb5.jpg

9465c4.png

After restart:

742406.png

WHERE IS RESUME???!!!!

JDownloader, best downloading tool in the world:

8cd99f78a1.jpg

After restart:

8cd99f8230.jpg

1GB filesize for free users, that's really good news for filesonic... i think that that's really a good change, now filesonic can finally compete with the best. :) hotfile and fileserve

in my eyes, this was the only thing, which parted filesonic from hf and fs :>

megaupload and netload are good too but i heard that they pay the uploaders bad. :S

and duckload is still new... but raising too. :) good luck to you all. ;)

WAITING HERE FOR AN ANSWER, WHAT DO I SELL AS AFFILIATE, AND WHAT DID I BOUGHT

WHERE is resume function??? RESUME doesn't exist for premium user, I have never seen this, filehosts have resume for free users, and you don't have resume for premiums??? WTF?? I am right now VERY dissapointed...

i don't know what is your problem but i use jdownloader and my downloads resumable. There is no problem.

i don't know what is your problem but i use jdownloader and my downloads resumable. There is no problem.

No, they are not. Stop Jdownloader completely, don't press pause, because jdownloader only slows down, doesn't really stop.
I showed the image...

yes spati.i use Internet Download Manager with premium acc,my downloads are resumable ^.^ and the speed never less than 10Mbs/s

That is bulls**t, no one can resume links once it's stopped, and this is the reason why you CAN'T:

Code:
http://s46.filesonic.com/download/45965239/4d597c3e/2bd5fb7/a5eb9/2/59d84169/e5708448e98bcc6ab07b898b4d54bcea528f46a4

This is the link which is temporary, which means once you started download from it, it expires instantly, and transfer continues. If you stop it, there is no return....

cvrle77 has the right idea there. the links from FSO are not resumable even if you are a premium member. They falsely advertise their premium service to support resume when it clearly does not.

^ yikes and Filesonic could be sued for that lolz *sigh wish Filesonic could shed light to this, its been like this for agesssss.

Last edited:
No, they are not. Stop Jdownloader completely, don't press pause, because jdownloader only slows down, doesn't really stop.
I showed the image...

i try it every way. i never use pause in jdownloader anyway.

i stop downloads many times, stop and exit jdownloader, stop and exit jdownloader and resume many hours later. no problem at all.

Ive had a few downloads that sometimes arent resumable but not on all of them. Seems like just every so many downloads i get a few like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back