FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone from FileSonic actually tell us if remote uploads and FTP uploads will work today......? Cause it's been pending for over 5 hours now...... We're wasting time waiting for the files to be usable..... and as it's usually said "time is money".....

Hello Guys

IT team is working on it as we speak.
The FTP and Remote issue is mainly because of maintenance work going on servers.
Everything will be back to normal in few hours.

Please be patient

Regards

We know maintenance work is important, but why you have to do it at WEEKEND? WEEKEND is very important for uploaders, please never do maintenance at weekend.

Thanks.

what happen in filesonic last 6 days i got 21 sales but today i did not get any sale
is there any thing wrong in filesonic . i will be kick out very soon from top 100.................

i have suggestion hish:please make that when we click only a single file in file manager,please add the feature to make links selectable.

what the? this is the only weekend that I got 1 sale only.. :( please fix the remote upload I am waiting for my files for almost 7 hours?

what do you mean uploadmen? yes my upload is adult movies,
anybody? how do you put meta tags to your blog? I could not confirm my blog.. I want to earn extra from my blog..

FILESONIC count Download file Adult content?? I WANT TO SAY THAT WE CAN EARN MONEY BY DONWLOAD OTHER PERSONNE OWER FILE ADULT CONTENT ?????

First of all Writing with red and bold means you are shouting on others....and YES you can earn from filesonic with your adult content.

I am sure that you guys are missing at least 200 fresh new servers and to rewrite code how is uploading where...why would US user upload on EU server ffs?

i'll be back to PPD

3 days with 1 sale each day but now 2 days (the promo days...) with 0 sales and it was the days that i post the most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back