FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can take down Megaupload, and jail the owner, the smartest move would be close Filesonic, before it gets taken down and the owners arrested, if i were them i would do that without thinking it twice.

U will Knw this comin week :( just wait for the Latest News from Filesonic :facepalm:

Seems like your guessing to me cause if you don't know know one knows and unlike fileserve I can still see my earning and everything so don't jump to conclusions unless you have confirmation causes this topic gonna flood with post about it.

if you know something the rest of us don't, at least spill it out, don't start to say something and not finish it.

if you don't know anything and you're just making wild guesses, then it's....... pathetic and quite lame.

so funny daily i used get 10+ sales from USA since 2 days it was dropped by 3+ n filesonic servers r Located in USA too :facepalm: USA FTP Speed is DAMN slow may b they r moving USA DATA Center to NL :(

Some USA users cant download filesonic Files n HISH and MARCO is offline they use to reply on every saturday too n 1 more thing the support team aint replyin since 36 hours ??? so wth ?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back