FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why download speeds are so slow on EU Servers?
i tried 1 Germany and 2 NL sborg's
even fileserve is giving better download on these locations,whats wrong HISH?

I uploaded a file and then I tried to download it to check that everything is okay, but I got this url:
And the page shows this:
You can not access this page directly. Please use the website to start your download or contact us in case of problem.
If the problem persists, clear your cookies and try again.
I follow the first link and I get a deleted file, but that's not my file since '4684983844' is not the right code (my file is not deleted).

I uploaded the file three more times with the same result (the server is always s182).
Is someone having the same problem?

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (96.xxx.226.xxx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 900 or 800 or 128 (keeps changing)

sent 2 emails to support.. no answers... also IDM not being able to download files anymore also...need help!

Filesonic's usage will explode as everyone jumps ship from fileserve and MU. Expect some serious slow down i would guess in the coming days.

Some are holding on to see what happens with fileserve but you can be sure most will be coming here if fileserve drops the affiliate prog.

365 deleted files today + all the backups as well.....

filesonic is going nuts........ so much for the benefit of being premium and keeping the backups (un-shared) files safe!!! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back