FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please change "new folder" adding system when i want to open new folder on another folder, i have to get into that folder and then create my new folder.... if there will be a pop-up etc when we want to add new folder it would be more easier to see the folder that we want to add a new folder on it :) thanks in advance...

We're still tweaking, but if you have some suggestions - please feel free to send them :)

Best regards,
Hish

Premium page should have this infomations

06ae4019f1.jpg

please change "new folder" adding system when i want to open new folder on another folder, i have to get into that folder and then create my new folder.... if there will be a pop-up etc when we want to add new folder it would be more easier to see the folder that we want to add a new folder on it :) thanks in advance...

Maybe you can edit your new premium sales page similar with older interface big buttons, more attractive and etc... if users want to a buy premium account it must be friendly use;)

Premium page should have this infomations

We will consider all your suggestions for the future tweaks and changes, thank you for your feedback

Best regards,
Marco

plzz hish see

ticket thx

I answered your ticket

Best regards,
Marco

"Make Your Life Easier"

you are wrong FS. its not easy to get downloads or sales maybe leechers or spammers have a easy life stealing content

i have recently changed my paypal id in my filesonic account, (on 14th jan,2012)
so will i be received my pending payment today ( as it is tuesday) or next tuesday?

hoping a quick reply from anyone who knows well about it :)

thnx

iduniaupload f u could get 15$ till FRIDAY midnight, u can get it today midnight, if u get it later than friday midnight, your payment will be on next tuesday

My Static IP is blocked by filesonic

My Static IP is blocked by Filesonic. :facepalm:

It is showing

Attention!

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (XX.XX.XXX.XXX) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 900

Please Enter Captcha:

Please help me to unblock my IP

Any news regarding Switching between PRO account and Collaborate account? i have 6 months of PRO but i want to buy one month of Collaborate, start using collaborate inmediately and then after it expires get returned to my PRO status again.

last ticket i sent around 15 days ago FS told me they were working on it, any advances?

regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back