FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why my upload speed is too slow :(. Sometimes its gone to 33%,99%,12% and disconnect, my speed upload go down to 0B/s, but my internet was good :(

My account is premium lifetime :(, my internet bandwith is 130mbps

This is a picture that I captured for you to know:

Untitled-1.png

Even I tried all the FTP upload software, but it keep disconnect and reupload at 0% :(

I dont know why my upload speed is too slow :(. Sometimes its gone to 33%,99%,12% and disconnect, my speed upload go down to 0B/s, but my internet was good :(

My account is premium lifetime :(, my internet bandwith is 130mbps

This is a picture that I captured for you to know:

Even I tried all the FTP upload software, but it keep disconnect and reupload at 0% :(

Open an affiliate ticket and we will look into it for you

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Is remote working for anyone?

Im trying to ru my own file form Mu and one from netload and nothing happening

Remote upload from both those hosts are working fine, there is high traffic coming from both so files are being put in queue, with some patience they will go through

Best regards,
Marco

When you sign up for a free account a pop-up comes up and gives you the benefits of a Pro account and asks if the user meant to sign up for a Pro account :)

And regardless, if an affiliate signs up for a free account through your link and then later purchases a Pro account, you will still get the sale (as long as they don't choose to upgrade through another affiliate's link after the fact) :)

Best regards,
Hish

When you sign up for a free account a pop-up comes up and gives you the benefits of a Pro account and asks if the user meant to sign up for a Pro account :)

And regardless, if an affiliate signs up for a free account through your link and then later purchases a Pro account, you will still get the sale (as long as they don't choose to upgrade through another affiliate's link after the fact) :)

Best regards,
Hish

if filesonic continue to use digital fingerprint, all uploader one by one, will stop to use filesonic...

now ppl wnat to download and see all the filesonic link offline...

why buy premium to download file that is deleted????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back