FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
try to move file from root but I can't select any folder .. file manager look different

s50xT.png

Select the folder you wish to move to and click "move" :)

We're still tweaking but it works!

Best regards
Hish

There is a update I think , we have to wait.

We are making small updates, many of you asked for folders to collapse, we are implementing it, it is causing some little glitches. Give it a minute it will be back to normal.

Best regards,
Marco

Plese fix remote from SlingFile :'(
Download Status is Successful but files have only 31.64 KB

IT is working on that, should be solve soon

Best regards,
Marco

The move window should be back to normal now :)

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
prathaprabhu , to be honest .. I actually love this new interface than the last one.

My best guess is you are very much used to old one :) but I am sure , with time , you would love this new one too. Of course , there are few things missing but If you are noticing closely they are tweaking and making FM better everyday.

Kudos for the FSC developers , as new FM has actually made my life easier than before and a few more tweaks it would be smooth like anything. :)

Regards

Indeed, i like the new interface too, was a little bit strange in the beggining but i'm use to it already.
One question, you guys had a few months ago a pool with new things you wanted to create..
Any of that projects are still on work, or you give it up?

prathaprabhu , to be honest .. I actually love this new interface than the last one.

My best guess is you are very much used to old one :) but I am sure , with time , you would love this new one too. Of course , there are few things missing but If you are noticing closely they are tweaking and making FM better everyday.

Kudos for the FSC developers , as new FM has actually made my life easier than before and a few more tweaks it would be smooth like anything. :)

Regards

Why miss me? Join me too? I do like the new interface but I would like the options where I have witnessed in the Old Interface for which I have given this. Moreover I am also one of the person who is suggesting to improve the FSC File Manager interface. :)

Hish / Marco - I am very glad to see the Expand/Collapse options but it seems there is something wrong with the font size and the alignment of the sub folders.

Marco - Please do take care of the suggested options which i have sent you over Ticket.

Forgot to mention that it is always good to see Playsonic on top of everything :) Hail FSC and it's crew.

Regards,
prathaprabhu

Last edited:
Please view ticket

Please view ticket :
Ticket #211205
I submitted a request for help by marco's advice, and they sent me requests,
And they asked me to send links to where I have posted my files, I did that .
but it was 3 days passed I have not received a reply.:facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back