FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkAcidBlue I'm the member of FSO more than 1 year, and
I have 800 sales in 1 year and None of them from SPAIN
SPAIN mostly give PPD not PPS

I dont use this service since few days,becouse

This Company Sucks since Wupload goes Down.

They Delete my own pics from holiday.

I have make some tests last day and have Upload my Pictures from Holiday and Home.

After 4 Hours All Files Deletet with DMCA and Fingerprint Mail.

SO this Company is Scam for me.

my 50 cents

frostitute, I hit the correct point, if spain members use FREE download instead of BUYIN premium or they use DEBRID based free leech services, they will always be in low groups.
55$ is nothing when you downloads Tb of files in a year, its a small drop comparing a huge ocean. People does not want to buy premium sales and prefer free leechs.

Deadmau5, you can not accuse filesonic because wup is down

Last edited:
I dont use this service since few days,becouse

This Company Sucks since Wupload goes Down.

They Delete my own pics from holiday.

I have make some tests last day and have Upload my Pictures from Holiday and Home.

After 4 Hours All Files Deletet with DMCA and Fingerprint Mail.

SO this Company is Scam for me.

my 50 cents

If you ain't using this company then stay out of this thread. Do not discourage people. :)

Suspicious Activity IP Blocked.

Hello,

I've been downloading with FileSonic without problems but I noticed that yesterday, and today without warning the web page Suspicious Activity IP Blocked shows up and everything being downloaded begins to be downloaded as a web page.

Eg. If the file there are ten 250 MB RAR files then Internet Download Manager will download all of them as HTML files. It will keep downloading all the files in the list as HTML files until the suspicious IP block thing goes away. This is an unfortunate behaviour, especially since I am using the newest Internet Download Manager, and I often leave my downloads unattended when I go to work.

My IP is udp://96.31.83.233/code.php (which is the same IP used by most premium users of use India Web Proxy a proxy software that enables downloads [given that our network provider issued downloads are inordinately expensive].

Kindly look at the filesizes of the files downloaded as HTML files because of the temporary IP block.

You may independently confirm this from web-tunnel.com and rectify the matter of this IP blocking, because it is making my life and experience of FileSonic unbearable.

Thanks.
Gordian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back